cake & surprising visits

The urge to kiss you is so strong, it's dangerous at this point.

There was nothing I could do today to avoid attention. It was my birthday and Carissa was more excited about my 18th birthday than me.  

When I arrived to the building she was waiting for me with a cake on his hands and singing 'happy birthday' out of her lungs. While I was telling her to shut up we were walking to class and I was eating the cake with my finger and when we walked in the class there wasn't anyone but us.

"What the fuck.. Are we missing anything?" She asked.

"Mhmm.. not that I know." I frowned while licking the cake from my lips. 

"Oh, finally someone. I thought nobody would come to class today." Said Mr Styles from behind us. 

"What's going on?" Carissa asked. She handed the cake to me and proceed to let her stuff on the table.

I was still eating cake off my finger to avoid uncomfortable silence with Mr Styles and I wasn't aware of the moment Carissa left us alone.

"Are you celebrating anything?" He suddenly asked. I got surprised and the cake got on my chin. But I didn't do anything to clean it. 

"Er-rm, kinda." I said licking my lips real fast but he catched me.

"Kinda?" He raised an eyebrow and I wanted to throw him on the desk and rid-

"It's my birthday today." I said looking at the door, but Carissa didn't appear.

"How old are you?" He asked taking a few steps. 

"I turn 18." And looked at him hoping he would react in some kind of way.

I didn't want him to look at me like a child. I wanted to be a woman to his eyes. My mind got alarms. Jack. Jack. Jack. Jack.

I didn't notice when he took all those steps but he was in front of me taking the cake off my chin with his thumb, looking at me the whole time, and he licked it and I was speechless, my throat dry as fuck and I could tell my mouth was a little open.

The cake nearly falls from my hands but thankfully in that moment Carissa walked in with a huge smile. 

"Hey Anna, this guy just asked me about you." And that's when I saw Alex behind her. 

Honestly I didn't want to see him anymore. 

But then the idea just hit me. If I pretended to enjoy Alex's presence, that means I could go around Mr Styles more often, right?  But would he think I was a slut for flirting with him and dating Jack?

I smiled wide open looking at him. "Hey," i took a few steps to get to him and give him a hug, "I really missed talking to you these couple of days."

Don't know why but I felt Mr Styles' glare at us. And that made me smile even more. 

"Do you want cake, babe?" I said, surprisingly for me and everyone in the room. Two pairs of eyes looking at us, me, and I never felt so powerful.

I had the feeling it could be bad, but also good.

I was looking forward to finding out and surprisingly I didn't regret using Alex to get to Mr Styles.

That was something a bitch would do but hey, all is fair in love and war.

  *****

That evening Alex asked me to go on a date with him, but I had to speak up and tell him I was already seeing someone. To be precise, tell him I was dating Jack. 

"Look, Alex--"

"I know you're dating that soccer lame boy, and everyone knows what he hides" he rised an eyebrow and smirked. "C'mon, it'll be fun. I promise I'll behave."

Sighing, I had to accept. "Ok, but... don't do anything weird, please" I nearly begged.

He took me to a café, but what I wasn't expecting at all was his uncle, Harry, sitting there too, like waiting for us. 

At the beginning the silence and conversations were kinda uncomfortable for Harry and I, but after a while we were chatting normally. I was feeling sick, though. What would Jack think if he saw me here? Or any of his friends? I did not want any misunderstandings or dramas.

Excusing myself to them, I got up and walked straight to the restroom, to refresh myself. Looking at my reflect in the mirror I didn't recognize the girl I was now. A girl that flirted with her teacher, his relative while dating another guy. Trying to calm myself, suddenly someone entered the restroom, and not even having time to see who it was I felt someone's body against mine, pressing hard while two hands met mine on the sink. 

What the hell?

"You have been teasing the fuck out of me the whole day. Alex may be part of my family but I wanted to punch him in the face."

It was Harry. His huskyand deep  voice  whispering in my ear, as I felt everything of him on my back... and ass.

He was teasing me as well. 

Before I could answer, he was already leaving but he started speaking. "By the way, he left. He said he had double shift or something like that. I think you can do better than him, he's just another lame boy anyways."

And suddenly he left me there, wondering what the hell was going on. 

When I got out Harry had also left and there was a twenty dollar bill on the table.