only bought this dress so you could take it off

There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.

— Mark Twain

His hands went to my waist applying small pressure as he pulled me closer, making our bodies touch. My breathing hitched as he moved my hair out the way and placed a trail of kisses from my neck to my jawline.

If his hands and body didn't have me pinned against the wall of the room I would have fallen down. My knees had gone weak when he put his hands on my hips and now that he was teasing me this way it took all my strength to not melt in his grasp.

I kept my hands where they were, pressed against the wall so they wouldn't wonder.

His hands, though, now decided to explore every inch of my upper body. They slid under my pullover then my dress. My skin reacted to his against mine; making me shiver though I sure as hell wasn't cold.

His body shook with silent laughter at my body's reaction. Then his teeth nipped my bottom lip and I couldn't help but kiss him back. My arms went around his neck as his hands went to my thighs, lifting me up and wrapping them around his waist.

He ground his hips into mine while our mouths still worked. When his hands moved to remove my dress I gripped his waist with my legs so I wouldn't slide down the wall.

His mouth released mine so he could pull it over my head. Once he'd discarded it he gently touched my face with his fingertips.

My chest was rising and falling in heavy huffs as I tried to catch my breath. I was staring at is chest and realized his was moving frantically, too, as he tried to slow his breathing.

He kissed me deeply, hands moving to undo his pants. He placed me on my feet making my dress fall to the floor. He smiled at my black lacy underwear.

"Expecting this, were we?"

"Well, what should I say? I only bought this dress so you could take it off" I shrugged. I'd been expecting something, alright. 

His manhood was warm as I felt it slide along my leg. He leaned over me and kissed the base of my neck. I felt his hand slide past my hips to a more sensitive area.

I moaned as he slipped a finger inside, no doubt getting me ready for something large. Then came another and my back arched as a wave of pleasure took over me. I gasped and let out a small squeak, which caused him to laugh with satisfaction.

My hands gripped the sides of the desk with such a force I thought I'd break my nails.

My hips moved with his fingers adding to the glorious sensations and when I hit my peak my legs tightened making a small moan escape my lips.

I brought my hands to his face and kissed him long and deep. When he pulled back I knew why. It was his turn.

He slid his head until it touched my folds and I moaned at the touch. He pushed slowly until he entered me. Like I'd thought; his fingers were nothing compared to this. He didn't move; he let me adjust to the fullness. Once my body relaxed he pulled out slightly then brought it back slowly.

My groan was one of pleasure, telling him to keep moving. He was taking me gently, not driving his erection deep within me to hurt me, just enough to keep us both satisfied.

"God, you're tight," he moaned low and gruff in my ear. He pushed a little deeper and I bit my bottom lip to prevent any noise. I wasn't sure how thick the walls were and if anyone caught us... there'd be serious hell to pay.

He straightened his back and I arched mine as his movement pulled away from me. His dark laugh did something to my insides I couldn't explain. He nodded and leaned into me deepening his thrusts.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands went to my hips. His grip tightened as he brought himself in and out in swift rhythmic movements. I was sure he was leaving bruises but at the moment I was lost within a different type of pain. A blissful pain.

Hell, a glorious pain!

My vision blurred and a violent shudder took my body as another wave hit me, making me reach my breaking point. He brought his mouth to mine knowing I'd been satisfied and to muffle the moan that rose to my lips. His mouth traveled to my neck, gently grazing my pulse.

Harry came right after me, growling into the base of my neck. He pulled out and warm liquid stained my belly. We stared at each other for a moment, our breathing slow and heavy. He lay on top of me and placed a small kiss upon my lips. I smiled into it, making him chuckle, a low rumbling sound in his chest.

He stared down at me in awe. His mouth opened as if to stay something but the sound of his phone interrupted him.

sorry for the shitty update, :(