graduated trash

Finally. Today was my big day. 

Today Carissa and I will get graduated. And we would keep on being trash but at least graduated trash. 

I was happy because this means in less than a day high school would be over for us and I could start dating Harry as soon as he left this high school to teach. 

We were glowing and I thought it couldn't be any more perfect than it was already.

Once all the fancy shit was done, Carissa said Mark came with Alex, and I started to worry. Last time I saw Alex things did not end well. 

But as soon as I saw Harry, I couldn't help but smile, seeing him all smartly-dressed with one of those velvety suits that made his ass looks really good. I couldn't wait to have all of him for me.

I couldn't wait to start our passion in the folds of bed sheets, just skin and skin and chemistry.

Looking around, I noticed Carissa wasn't there so I supposed she left with Mark. And I supposed Alex left as well.

"Hey Anna," I was wrong. He was still here. "You look pretty good." He complimented me.

Turning around to face him, I smiled. "Thanks, Alex. Not bad yourself." I joked.

He smiled back, a genuine smile. Then, behind him, I saw Harry coming to us. When Alex noticed I was looking at something —someone— behind his back, he half smiled, a sad smile, and I knew he guessed who it was. 

"Have you seen how pretty she looks?" Alex said, but when he saw my face he apologized. 

"Sorry, mate, but I saw her first," Harry said low enough so we were the only ones hearing before putting his hand on Alex's back. I felt even worse. Harry went to congratulate other students to not be that obvious. The parents already left when the ceremony ended and now it was just us students.

"Can we leave already?" I asked, trying to get rid of this... guilt—which I wasn't sure why I was feeling like I was guilty of something.

"Yes," Harry simply said. "I'll leave now and after a few minutes you can bring Anna to me, Alex. I'm really grateful about the fact you're helping us." 

Alex simply nodded and we both —Alex and I— watched Harry leaving, saying goodbye to the rest of the teachers. I sighed with anticipation.

"Did Carissa leave with your dad?" I asked breaking the uncomfortable silence. He looked up at me. 

"Yes. And I realized something." He answered.

I cocked my head to the left, questioning him in silence. I was also frowning at him. What did he mean?

"I realized you're just an attention whore. You just want attention whether it's from my uncle, or me. Plus you're always making sure I'm never getting over you."

Then he started walking in the same direction Harry did minutes earlier. I wasn't even paying attention since he offended me. 

"Excuse me? I never gave you the impression I wanted to date you. I rejected your intentions of kissing me all those times, the fact I called you sometimes just to go for a coffee doesn't mean I have been lusting you, you know?" I screamed all of that without realizing we were in front of more people—and Harry. He heard me.

We got where his car was. Harry was frowning, and so was Alex. But I supposed Alex was angry and jealous, and I supposed Harry was confused about me screaming all those things now. 

"Yeah, well. Have fun you two." He said before turning around. Not even answering to any of the things I told him. I was pissed off already. He ruined the night.

Sitting in Harry's car, I frowned. My head on my hand, and my elbow on the car's window. Harry was looking at me in silence, but it was a comfortable one, not like the silence I shared with Alex. It was full of tension and awkwardness.

"Hey babe, forget about him," Harry started comforting me, rubbing my bare leg, which was out because of the shape of the dress. It gave me goosebumps. "It's out night, don't allow a jealous boy to ruin it. It's just you and I."

I looked at him, smiling now and reached his face with my hands, taking him for a brief kiss. He moaned and looked at me once our lips separated. "That's my good girl."

I giggled, and he brought the engine of the car to life. 

"Now, are you ready for the best night of your life, babe?" He was looking at me intensely, and I could feel the heat fill my body with desire.

"I'm always ready for you, Harry Styles."