new neighbours

She has the laugh of an angel and the smile of the devil. She's a wicked, wild, and reckless thing.  

I reblogged that and turned off the computer just to keep (or at least trying) doing homework. Nothing seemed to work anymore. All I had in my head was a name and a face printed with fire on my brain. 

Was I obsessed with Mr. Styles?

I hoped not.

This was killing me and I didn't know what to do about it. Didn't know what to do with Jack, either.

I suddenly felt so anxious and alone I had to ran down the stairs and get fresh air. When I went out it was all so dark and cold. But that's exactly what I needed.

I just sat down for a bit, trying to put my shit together for once.

This has never happened before and Jack did not deserve that. Yet, Jack kept rejecting me like a little boy. Did he not desire me? He behaved like a child..

That's what they are, Anna. That's what you don't like: little boys. You want and need a man to teach you all the things you don't know and those pretty boys couldn't teach to you.

That thought hit me like cold water.

"Can I sit here with you?" A deep voice took me out of my thoughts and for a moment I stopped thinking.

When I looked up to find who it was, suddenly disappointment hit me hard.

It wasn't Mr. Styles.

I gliggled at my own thoughts. Anna, why would mr styles be here asking you to sit next to you when he for sure is at home doing more important things? And you have a boyfriend, I had to remind myself.

"Yeah, sure" I said without really paying attention to the new guy. I didn't know who this guy was but if he did something to me I would scream and my mum would come. Let's remember I was sitting just in the porsh of my house.

"What's a little thing like you doing here alone?" He asked. He seemed nice but I wasn't interested.

Fucking Mr Styles, thanks for ruining me for other boys. And Jack, don't forget him.

"I just needed fresh air." I simply said. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. Like, I wasn't in the mood to talk to any guy on the face of the earth.

I sighed and tried again by looking up at him.

He had beautiful eyes; a deep green as deep as the forest in a sunny day. But I didn't like it because it wasn't that bright green that had the power of warming you from the insides. A green so beautiful the most exotic jungle would be humiliated..

But something about him was familiar to me. I didn't know what, but it was there.

"I can tell you're tired," he added after a few minutes of silence. "By the way I'm the new neighbour, I arrived here this morning. My name is Alex. Alex Styles."

I wasn't paying attention at all, but that last name hit me. It could be a coincidence but.... how many Styles did I know?

Exactly, just one.

And something in my head said it wasn't a coincidence exactly.

omg look what you made me do is so good kasjhfkjdf 

don't even @ me on this