crying in the club.

Carissa: it's been long since the last time we went clubbing! Why don't we go tonight so we forget the drama for a bit and just have fun?

I didn't speak to Harry since he took me home the morning after I stayed at his apartment. All I have done was post shit on the tcc blog and speak to some girls who were in the same situations, or similar ones.

So I texted her:

Anna: um yea sounds good, what about 7pm? I can go to yours and get ready there. whatcha think?

Carissa:  yea perfect x. 

Once I read that, I let the phone charging and went on the tcc blog again, seeing some asks I never replied to.

anonymous asked: why don't you have pics of yourself?

because i don't want anyone I know to find my blog?????

anonymous: have you fucked your teacher or done something you should have never done?

that's something i'll keep to myself.

anonymous: be careful who you trust, remember the devil was once an angel.

what the hell does that even mean?

I read the rest of the questions, wondering why Harry stopped sending those naughty anons that I liked so much. But then I remembered that time when he made me his in his bed. How much he adored my body and how much pleasure he gave me. Blushed, I decided to text him.

Anna: when ya up for a meeting babe?

Harry: We should precisely talk about that, Anna. Things are really complicated now because of the summer break. People we know could see us together, it's a risk. I don't want to lose you either.

I was a bit scared. I knew it was temporary but I never thought it would finish that soon. And I got jealous.

Anna: Ohhh I see. It turned out the brunette teacher wasn't a puritan at all. I get it lol, a teenager can't be what you need. Lol should've guessed.

Anna: Hope you have fun w your new friend ;).

Furious, I threw the phone on the bed. I was not going to cry for him. No.

      +

Putting my makeup on, I looked at myself in the mirror. A dark blue dress fitting perfectly, not too tight. Carissa was already ready waiting for me with her purse, and I took mine and we both headed out, not before saying bye to their parents and hearing million times 'be careful' and 'watch out'.

When we got in the club and we ordered our drinks, we sat and looked everywhere, maybe trying to find some people we know, but nope. We did not know anyone in there. 

I sipped on my drink, tasting how sweet it was and how easily I would get drunk with that.

When I saw the girl next to me with dark hair, I couldn't help but remember what Harry told me, and without notice, I started to cry.

"Hey want a dan-- Anna for fuck's sake! What's wrong? Are you ok?" I felt Carissa's arms around me. Trying to comfort me. When I could control my sobs, I told Carissa what happened.

"Really? Honestly, why would he do that, like you could meet at his, or go to another state, you know? I find that weird, Anna. I would call him and speak to him."

I finally stopped crying and told Carissa I was not really in the mood to be there, although all the guys asking us if we were ok and if we needed something, I just wanted to go home. To be quite honest, all I wanted was Harry's arms around me comforting me telling me everything was misunderstood but I knew that would not happen any time soon.

So I decided to do what I thought at the beginning. Use Alex to make him realize what he was losing, but that was not the only thing I would do. 

I would call him tomorrow morning.

hmu on tumblr -> harryvanghoe.tumblr.com 

and send me feedback on what ya think so far!