chapter two ! nice butt

BUZZ BUZZ

Groaning Y/N clicked on the home button on her phone and she wanted to laugh at the texts illuminating her lockscreen but it was three am and she wanted to kill the four girls that woke her up from her sleep. Wiping her eyes she sat up to read the texts from her wild ass friends.

manibear: Y/N WAKE UP CODE RED!!!
dmac: Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP
manibear: IM TELLING HER DINAH
dmac: IM TELLING HER
manibear: IM TELLING HER WHEN SHE WAKES HER LAZY ASS UP
sunshine: WE HAVE PRACTICE AND MILA HAS CHEER TM MORNING WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS UP AND SCREAMING FOR Y/N
cabaello: I HAVE CHEER SO THERE BETTER BE A GOOD REASON WHY YOU GUYS ARE TEXTING THE GROUP CHAT
manibear: sorry we kinda need Y/N
dmac: im not sorry bitches, Y/N!!!
sunshine: TEXT HER THEN
cabaello: NOT THE FUCKING GC
dmac: damn okay
sunshine: thank you dinah
cabaello: fuck you dinah
manibear: Y/N WHEN YOU SEE THIS TEXT ME AND DINAH!! CODE RED FAM

Y/N shook her head, her life would be so much calmer without the four, especially Camila. Life would be so much easier without the feelings. Sighing she created a group chat for just her, Dinah and Normani to see what the idiots wanted.

Y/N: what do you 2 want im tired as shit
manibear: Y/N!! D SHES UP
dmac: IM HERE
Y/N: oh my god
dmac: WE FOUND OUT THE NEW GIRLS NAME AND WE FOUND HER FACEBOOK
manibear: GOD DAMN IT DINAH
Y/N: and this concerns me because?????
manibear: SHES HOT AS SHIT AND TOTALLY YOUR TYPE
Y/N: you guys know how i feel about mila
dmac: we know Y/N BUT SHES HOT ASF
Y/N: goodnight idiots.
manibear: wait till you see her tm
dmac: YEAH YOU IDIOT
Y/N: BYE.

Locking her phone Y/N layed back down and tried to get a couple more hours of sleep before her alarm went off and she had to go to practice and meet the new girl who was apparently "hot as shit". Closing her eyes she quickly fell back asleep, thoughts of Camila and this new girl in her mind.

-----------

"Y/N do you have everything for softball?, and there's breakfast on the table i'm leaving for work!" Opening her eyes when she heard her moms voice she silently yelled in her mind, it was too early for her mom to be yelling across the house.

"Yes and thank you! Have a good day at work ma love you!"

"Love you too." She heard the door slam and she layed back down silence. Checking her phone she saw she had a message from her coach.

Coach Derek: I won't make it to today's practice so youre leading, the new girls name is Lauren Jauregui stretch her and the other girls out and just have the others do some drills while you practice with lauren - coach d

Great. Now she had to lead the new girl through everything and she didn't know anything but her name. Getting out of bed she went to the bathroom and did her morning routine and headed downstairs putting on the tv as she ate her breakfast. Checking the time she say she had half an hour to get to school, she put her dishes in the sink and walked outside and double checked her trunk to make sure she had everything. Being sure she had everything she hopped in and drove to school.

------

Walking on to the field she saw a lone person looking both really confused and irritated. Trailing her eyes down the raven haired girls body Y/N's eyes widened. This girl had a really nice butt, like really nice. Being preoccupied with other things Y/N didn't notice the dip in the grass and well there was only one way for this to end.

"OOPHF." Hearing the sound the girl turned around and ran over to Y/N.

"Oh my god are you okay?" Y/N peered up and almost lost her breath. This girl's eyes were amazing holy shit. They rivaled Camila's chocolatey brown ones. She stood shut though, how was she supposed to explain herself? Oh hey I was just staring at your ass and I tripped? Yeah that'll make a good impression on this girl. The green eyed girl stuck out her hand and pulled Y/N up.

"Yeah i'm good, I just wasn't paying attention. Thanks for helping me up." Brushing her sweats off Y/N looked up and took a good look at the girl. She was really hot and totally Y/N's type pushing her thoughts away she shook her head.

"Not trying to be rude but who are you? I've never seen you around. I'm Y/N L/N by the way."

"Oh, you're Y/N, I'm Lauren Jauregui I'm new here."

Well Normani and Dinah were right.
------------

A/N - Well wasn't that a great way to meet Lauren :)