chapter 24 ! running

23 missed calls, 36 text messages.

"You can't hide from them forever Mila."

Camila felt her eyes water up at Dinah's statement. God she fucked up. She couldn't have just kept her jealousy to herself and now she messed up her whole relationship. Camila couldn't deny that she was in love with the two girls. Who wouldn't be? She had the best of both worlds with the two girls and somehow she managed to fuck up. Again.

"Just go talk to them, they're both the same way when they're mad. The longer you keep this from them the angrier they're going to be." Ally chimed in calmly. Ally was usually a rational person but she had to be literally held back by Dinah when she found out Camila had ran to Justin and somehow ended up kissing him.

"Ally's right. You have to talk to them."

Camila glanced at her phone when another call from Y/N was coming in and nodded to herself. She could do this. Picking up her phone she sent a quick text to the two girls.

Meet me at the frozen yogurt place by school.

She rose an eyebrow at the quick response she got.

Me and Laur are already here she was craving it.

---

Y/N locked her phone and took a glance at her green eyed girlfriend who was enthralled at the cheesecake frozen yogurt that was sat in front of her. Lauren was sat in front of her with a pair of her old joggers and a hoodie that read Y/L/N on the back which made Y/N smirk because hell yeah, thats her girl.  Threading her fingers through her hair Lauren took a glance at Y/N.

"Was that Camz?"

Y/N ate a spoonful of her own and nodded. "She's meeting us here in a couple minutes."

Lauren nodded and took a bite of the frozen yogurt before smiling at someone behind Y/N. Taking a glance behind her Y/N gave a tight lipped smile to a red faced Justin Bieber who was standing behind her.

"Hey Y/L/N I was about to text you." Justin said rubbing the back of his neck.

Y/N frowned. "What for?"

Justin mirrored the frown. "I wanted to know if we were cool still."

Y/N glanced confusedly at the boy "Why wouldn't we be cool?"

"Because of what happened last night?"

Lauren swallowed and looked at the boy. "What happened last night?"

Justin's eyes widened. "Camila hasn't told you yet?"

"No what happened?" Lauren pressed.

The fearful gaze of the boy would've made Y/N laugh if she wasn't so curious and pissed off all at once. "Bieber. Tell me what the hell happened with Camila last night."   

"She said that she was going to tell you, oh my God." Justin stressed.

"Justin i'm not going to ask again what the fuck happened?"

Justin opened his mouth to answer as soon as Camila walked in the smile Camila had on her face from seeing her girlfriends was quickly wiped off at their expressions and the two words that came out of Justin's mouth. 

"We kissed."

-
A/N cliff hanger :)