chapter 28 ! endings

Camila followed Normani and Dinah into the McDonald's and noticed a familiar hair color sitting at the table with a wide eyed Ally Brooke. Poking Normani in the shoulder she pointed at Y/N with wide eyes. Normani followed her gaze and shrugged. "Go talk to her."

Camila's jaw dropped and she sighed. "I can't do that."

"Why? Same place at the same time? It's perfect." Dinah chimed

Camila looked at the two smiling faces with a glare of her own. "You planned this didn't you?"

Normani and Dinah shrugged and waved Ally over who came hesitantly. "Can Y/N/N talk to Camila?"

"You can but she's not in the best mood." Ally said watch Camila.

Camila cleared her throat. "When has that stopped me before?"

-

Y/N kept her head down when a familiar smell encased the small booth. Coffee and Chanel #5 which oddly enough was a very good combination. She heard Camila sigh and picked her head up locking eyes with the person she so desperately wanted to hate.

"How is it that even with bags under your eyes and no makeup you still manage to be the most beautiful girl in thr world."

Y/N's cheeks slowly turned red as she tried to keep her composure. "Flattery gets you no where Cabello."

Camila just shook her head, smiling softly. "How's everything going?"

Y/N put her head on the table again. "Horrible but amazing at the same time. " Camila gave her a confused glance. "Lauren broke up with me but I finally started my youtube channel and I'm gaining incredibly fast."

Camila smiled again. "That's great Y/N, what happened with you and Lauren if you don't mind me asking?"

Y/N stood quiet only uttering one word. You.

Camila looked shocked. "I thought it would be because of our.." Camila stopped short when the three girls came to the table and the oldest shushed Camila, giving her a look that said that Y/N didn't know.

Y/N looked up confusion written on her face and fear an apprehension written on the four girls in front of her.

"Our what?"

--
A/N - next chapter is the last chapterrr