Chapter 20 ! dates and stripteases.

Lauren looked down at her phone and smirked at the text from Camila.

camz💖: wear something... sexy.
lauren: didn't y/n say casual?
camz💖: lauren.
lauren: camila.
camz💖:i have an idea but idk if youll agree.
lauren: try me...
camz💖: striptease :)
lauren: mhm
camz💖: lets say we do it to Y/N
lauren: I like where this is going.
camz💖: so yes?
lauren: hell yeah.
---
Back at Y/N's house the three girls who had helped her set up the date looked around slightly jealous of Camila and Lauren.

"You know if all girls are this romantic I'm gonna get a girlfriend." Dinah said looking around at the backyard.

Y/N snorted as she signed into netflix on her laptop.

"No seriously Y/N/N where did you come up with this idea?" Ally asked fixing the blanket that was on the floor.

"Lauren's been reblogging shit on tumblr about wanting to go on a stargazing date and Camila has been telling me forever that she wanted to watch an outdoor movie with someone and cuddle and I wanted a picnic so why not combine the three?" Y/N shrugged.

"You're so gonna get laid tonight." Normani laughed.

Y/N raised her eyebrow. "Why do you say that?"

"Are you kidding me? Mila is a sucker for romantic shit like this and you fucked Lauren once and she's whipped." Normani said and the two other girls nodded in agreement.

Y/N stood up and looked at Normani. "How do you know I had sex with Lauren?"

"Well she didn't follow you out the classroom and come back with the biggest smile on her face and her shirt on inside out cause you gave her a hug." Dinah said as Ally and Normani burst out laughing.

Red flooded Y/N's cheeks. "Shut the fuck up."

"DJ, we have to go." Normani said interlacing their hands.

Ally and Y/N shared a look and turned to the two blushing girls.

"Care to tell us what's going on?" Ally asked putting a hand on her hip.

"I kind of asked Dinah out.." Normani trailed off as Y/N's jaw dropped and Ally squealed.

"When we're you planning to tell me this news Mani?"

Normani looked down at the ground. "You were busy with Mila and Lauren and I didn't want to be a bother."

Y/N ran over to Normani and locked her in one of Camila's famous koala hugs. "Mani babe you're my best friend. I don't care what's going on you're always going to be important to me."

Normani hugged the girl back and smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you boo."

"It's cool, me and you are hanging out tomorrow though." Y/N smiled back at her best friend.

"Camila and Dinah have plans so we can do that." Y/N nodded and turned to Dinah.

"Dinah you're my best friend too but if you hurt Mani I will not hesitate to kill you."