chapter 26 ! over with

--
"She what?" Dinah exclaimed taking the shaking brunette into her arms.

Camila couldn't speak. Everything hurt. She wanted to scream and she couldn't. Her body was physically in pain and god why couldn't she handle her emotions. She understood what Y/N did, she honestly did but she couldn't help but be angry at the girl because her heart was fucking broken. Camila just laid limp in Dinah's arms remembering Lauren's heartbroken state and Y/N's stony face. The brunette always held a quote she was told close to heart . Be happy when someone is angry when you do something stupid for it means they care. Y/N's face was completely void of emotion. And that just made Camila cry harder.

--

Y/N stood stony faced when three girls surrounded filled with questions.

"What do you mean you're done with Camila?"

"I'm d-o-n-e Normani."

"Y/N you can still catch these hands keep doing that sarcastic shit." Normani rolled her eyes and pulled her best friend into her arms gesturing for Ally and Lauren to sit on the bed next to them.

"Now Y/N I know you're mad but is breaking up with her really what you want to do?" Ally asked carefully.

Y/N snorted. "I'm fucking livid Alls and in all honesty if I wasn't in love with her I would tell her to never speak to me again in her life."

Lauren winced and Y/N turned a cautious eye to her. "You okay?"

Lauren looked up from her hands at the sound of Y/N's voice. "What does this mean for us?"

Y/N eyes softened and she shook her head. "Whatever you want it to mean Lauren.. Some people just aren't meant to be mine."

fin.

--
A/N JUST KIDDING. I HAVE A SEQUAL IDEA BUT I DONT KNOW.
-Jen