chapter 19 ! two is better.

"So..." Y/N trails off looking at the two girls. "How the fuck would this even work?"

Lauren shares a glance with Camila who shrugs. "How can I put this?" Camila starts. Lauren rolls her eyes and cuts her off.

"Basically Y/N you do the same thing you would do if you had one girl but you have two!" Lauren smiles sarcastically at the still shocked girl on the chair and groans when Camila once again reaches over and slaps the side of her head.

"Mila this relationship isn't going to work if you're going to be fucking abusive." Lauren mutters. Camila rolls her eyes at the girl and turns to face Y/N.

"Are you okay with that Y/N?"

Y/N smiles excitedly and laughs. "Why wouldn't I be do you know how cool its going to be to tell people I'm dating not one but two of the hottest girls in school."

The two girls shake their heads at Y/N. "Such a teenage boy mentality."

Y/N snorted. "I'm much better than a teenage boy Lo, you especially should know."

Red comes onto Lauren's cheeks and she hides her face in Camila's neck.

"Prove it then." Camila smirks.

Never one to back out on a challenge Y/N raised her eyebrow. "Let me take you out on a date first."

Camila's smirk falters and a genuine smile comes through. "Fine by me even though that's not what I meant."

"She wanted to get fucked and you just killed her shit." Lauren laughed still snuggled in Camila's neck.

"Shut the fuck up Jauregui." Camila mutters.

Y/N smiles at the two girls in front of her. "So do the girls know?"

"The girls already know, they kind of caught me and Lauren talking about it and threatened to jump us if we didn't tell them what was going on." Camila mumbles as Y/N burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry but I can't see Ally threatening to jump you. She's like half your size."

"Shes scary as hell when she wants to be." Lauren said smiling at the sound of Y/N's laughter.

After calming herself down Y/N stood up. "Okay not kicking you guys out but I kind of need you to leave for about" Y/N looked at her watch and hummed. "About 2 hours so I can set this date up."

Camila and Lauren smiled at each other at the thought of the date Y/N was going to put together. She was extremely romantic when she wanted to be. Camila knew that first hand because of all the things Carly had used to tell her. That's kind of how Camila first knew she had gained feeling for the girl. She wanted to rip her face off anytime she told Camila about the cute things Y/N had done for her.

Walking the girls to the door Y/N stood behind to stare at her girlfriends asses and almost fell down the stairs but it was worth it because her girlfriends were fucking sex goddesses. Girlfriends. Hell yeah. After mentally patting herself on the back Y/N give both the girls a quick kiss and closed the door after they walked out taking out her phone and sending her three other best friends a quick text.

you: wanna help me set up a date?
my fav dinah😻: on my way bitch
normanE😋: help is on the way boo
allyson😇: yas of course.

---
A/N - the date and smut is next chapter. I'm really really sorry but one of my close family members left today for the navy and I spent basically the whole day with him and i'm kind of bummed out and wasn't really in a smutty mood. Hope you enjoyed cuties :) ALSO would you prefer norminah, dinally or normally.