chapter 15 ! like I can

12 AM

Y/N laid with a sleeping Camila by her side nuzzling into her neck, Camila's deep breaths on her neck calmed her down slightly but her mind was still racing. She was incredibly confused. She had Camila which was exactly who she had been pining for the whole time but something still felt empty. Sighing she got up careful to not wake the sleeping girl next to her and padded into her music room.

2AM

Lauren opened her eyes and yawned, looking around the dark room. Attempting to lean up she was stopped by a heavy arm draped around her waist. Her eyes widened as her night replayed back into her head.

"Oh my god."

Feeling around for her phone she grinned triumphantly as she found it, the grin on her face completely fell as she read the texts on her lock screen.

dinahh: so you skipped to get laid ralph? why are you so me??

normani: uhm y/n/n just called me crying??? something about you and zayn??

y/n: uhm, you buttdialed me.. hope you had fun with zayn lo...

"Oh fuck." Lauren muttered as she fell back on the bed covering her eyes with her face. She was in deep shit tomorrow.

4 AM

Y/N had never been more thankful that her music room was soundproof, she had screamed so many times in the room out of frustration that she was pretty sure she wouldn't have a voice later but she had a damn good song to show for it. Strumming her guitar she went over the song once more.

He could be a sinner, or a gentleman
He could be a preacher, when your soul is damned
He could be a lawyer on a witness stand
But he'll never love you like I can, can
He could be a stranger you gave a second glance
He could be a trophy of a one night stand
He could have your humour, but I don't understand
He'll never love you like I can, can, can

Why are you looking down all the wrong roads?
When mine is the heart and the salt of the soul
There may be lovers who hold out their hands
But they'll never love you like I can, can, can
They'll never love you like I can, can

Putting the guitar down Y/N put her guitar down and sighed. It couldn't be more obvious. She had feelings for the both of them. Rubbing her temples she felt like crying. First world fucking problems huh. I'm crying over the fact I can't pick between two girls.

Y/N wanted to laugh at the predicament. She really wasn't enough for either of them.

6AM

Camila awoke to a cold right side of the bed looked around the room confused. Seeing a dim light coming from the crack of Y/N's music room door. Standing up and stretching she walked over to the room and opened the door smiling at the sight before her. Y/N was curled up in the bean bag with one of Camila's oversized hoodies that read Cabello on the. Walking over to Y/N Camila stopped in her tracks as she saw the tear marks on her cheeks. Sighing she walked closer and spotted the notebook, curiosity got the best of the brown haired girl and she read through Y/N scribbles. Confusion  once again ran through the girl. Who was this song about?

I guess we have a lot to talk about today.

---
A/N- filler for the next chapter. Thanks for reading cuties :)