Chapter 30 ! finalized decisions

"G-guys tell me this is a joke."

Lauren looked down at the ground with pained look on her face, while Dinah attempted to comfort the girl with tears streaming down her face.

"We promised to graduate together, I fucking said no to graduating early so we could do it and you're leaving." Y/N spit out her volume growing louder with each word making the five girls in front of her put their heads down in shame.  "And to make it worse you're fucking leaving today and tell me now."

Normani reached out to touch the girl and flinched when she took a step back. 

"I hate you all." Y/N shook her head and walked over to her front door and opened it pointing towards the open space.

"Leave. Have fun in L.A."

Lauren finally broke, tears coming out of her eyes. "Y/N please."

Y/N's dark eyes flashed towards Lauren making the green eyed girl squirm. "No Lauren, you're probably the one who made this hurt the most. I thought you were breaking up with me because 'I was still in love with Camila and it wasn't right." She laughed humorlessly and Laurens tears suddenly came out faster. "Come to find out you broke up with me because you didn't want to be in a relationship while you were living it up in L.A on the x-factor." Lauren shook her head wanting to tell Y/N desperately that that wasn't true. But it was.

"You know I always thought we were going to be friends for life but come to know that you guys were never mine to begin with. Not my friends or anything above that." Y/N wiped the tears from her eyes. "So fuck all five of you and I hope you have fun on the X-Factor."

And as the girls walked out  Y/N let out a silent final tear.

It was over.

-
A/N- THE SEQUAL COMES OUT SOON GOODNIGHT