chapter 7 ! unintended

Dinah watched as Y/N walked into the bathroom with a distressed look on her face and a confused Normani trailing behind her.

"Dinah is she okay?" Normani questioned as she watched Y/N reach the stall where Ally was trying to coax Camila out.

Dinah shrugged and watched helplessly as her best friend basically broke down in the stall and she couldn't do anything. Normani walked up to her younger friend and wrapped her up in a hug.

"Okay D relax, Y/N's going to get her out." Dinah nodded and took a deep breath.

Over by the stall Y/N was quickly losing her patience. "Mila open the stall or I'm going to crawl under and if I crawl under you're taking me to the mall to get me another white shirt." Y/N heard a small giggle and sighed in relief.

"I'm not opening the stall Y/N.''

"Fine." Y/N shrugged at Ally and did as she said she was. Crawling under the stall her heart broke at the sight. A red puffy eyed Camila stared at Y/N as the girl pulled herself up and took a half a step to reach Camila. Pulling Camila into her arms she sighed and put her chin on top of the brunette's head, frowning as she felt the tears soak her right shoulder.

"Talk to me Mila, the girls are about to have a panic attack out there. Even Lauren."

Camila picked her head up. "Y/N I-I don't know everything in my head is a jumbled mess and only one thing sticks out."

Y/N looked down at Camila. "Which is?"

Camila bit her lip and sniffled. "You." Camila took a deep breath and continued. "I don't know what it is Y/N, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, I-I thought my feeling were platonic but fuck seeing you with Lauren just killed me inside. I don't know what it is, I thought I was straight. Then Justin asked me out and-and I definitely think I like him too."

Y/N looked at Camila with a shocked look. "Are you telling me you 'might' like me but you have have feelings for Justin."

Camila nodded and looked at the floor. Y/N frowned at the girl.

"You can't fucking do that, you can't fucking tell me that you randomly caught feelings after seeing me with another girl for all I know I might be able to actually get and then finish it off by saying you have feeling for someone else." Y/N ran her fingers through her hair as Camila shut her eyes and took a shaky breath. The four girls outside the stall shared a look they all had a bad feeling. Something was going to happen.

"Y/N please-"

"Please what Camila? Please don't be mad that the girl i've been in love with since freshman year for fucks sake likes someone else? Don't be sad that if you leave this stall now, you'll wipe your eyes and go be happy with Justin? It's not that easy to just forget about my feeling Camila."

"Take my feelings into consideration Y/N! I've never liked a girl before so I'm sorry if I'm scared of my feelings and don't want to play with them, I'm sorry that I like Justin okay? What do you want me to do?" Camila let a breath out.

"You know what I want you to do?, I want you to stop fucking with my feelings! Stop flirting with me one moment then saying you have no feelings for me, This is exactly what -" Y/N stopped herself and shook her head. "You know what I have to go."

Turning around she unlocked the stall and ran out.

Camila stepped out the stall and watched as Y/N was about to walk out. "Y/N stop running from your problems, that's exactly why Carly left." Camila's eyes widened as she realized what she said, regretting it as soon as it came out of her mouth.

Three mouths were dropped open in shock.

Y/N turned and faced Camila. "What did you say?"

"Y/N I didn't mean that."

"Fuck you Camila." Y/N have Camila one of the coldest glares she had ever gotten and walked out.

Camila watched with tears in her eyes as Lauren walked out right after her, calling her name as she ran down the hallway.

-----------

A/N - the angst is here. give me your predictions for the next chapter I'm curious as to what you think is going to happen. Thanks for reading cuties :).