chapter 25 ! done

triple update woo.
--
"Repeat that?"  Y/N almost growled at the boy in front of her.

Camila stood at the entrance of the shop with her jaw dropped at the scene before her the three people not knowing about her presence.  The brunette could see Justin visibly cowering in front of Y/N.

Y/N watched as Justin repeated the statement and was suddenly overcome with the urge to kill the boy but was stopped by a warm hand on her waist and Lauren getting on her tippy toes to whisper in her ear.

"Babe get the whole story. Don't punch the shit out of him for something you don't know both sides to."  

Y/N took a deep breath and sat back down at the booth pulling Lauren on her lap and nuzzling her face into her neck because dear god she was pissed. She squeezed Lauren's hip as if to tell her to talk to Justin. Lauren sighed and gestured for Justin to sit in the seat across from them. Justin sighed and sat down while playing with his fingers.

"What-how-why... I don't even know where to start." Lauren said slowly not sure of her own words.  

Justin's wide eyed gaze was stuck on the table. "Um, Camila came over to my house really upset. So I really didn't feel comfortable leaving her outside in the state she was in so I bought her into my house and well we got to talking and she ranted to me for a good hour about a hell of alot of shit and somehow she got a little to close and before I knew it she was kissing me." Justin took a small pause. "But dude believe me when I realized what was happening I pulled away. I know she's yours man."

Y/N removed her face from Lauren's neck. "Listen man she's not property she can make her own decisions. But are you telling me she kissed you first?" Y/N questioned and Lauren put her face in her hands because this wasn't how it was supposed to turn out.

Justin stood quiet and just nodded.

"Whatever dude, thanks for telling me." Y/N sighed and almost wanted to laugh at how fast Justin got up from the booth.

"Hey Laur, are you okay?" Y/N looked over the girl who still had her hands in her face.

"I just- how could she do that to us Y/N?"

Y/N shrugged. "Some things aren't just meant to be."

"Why don't you seem phased?" Lauren asked.

"Sometimes someone disappoints you so many times you can't help but not care anymore."

Lauren looked wide eyed at the girl. "What are you saying?"

"I'm done with Camila."

Camila gasped at the words that came out of  Y/N's mouth and watched as the two heads turned to Camila as her eyes filled with tears. She fucked up. Badly.

--
A/N TRIPLE UPDATE BECAUSE ROSE (etherealauren ) CALLED ME AND YELLED AT ME TO UPDATE AGAIN AND I HAD THIS WRITTEN ALREADY.  I LOVE YOU PEOPLE AND IM GOING TO SLEEP NOW BYE.