chapter 6 ! jealousy

"Woah Y/LN what's wrong?"

Lauren watched at a very pissed off Y/N entered homeroom followed by a sheepish Ally and a scared Normani and Dinah, Y/N turned to Lauren and sat down in the chair next to her muttering something about third period and that Justin kid.

Noticing that Lauren was probably confused Y/N just shut up and shook her head leaning her head on Lauren's shoulder she sighed. "I fucking hate boys."

Lauren frowned and threw an arm around Y/N's shoulder. "Does this have something to do with Justin?" She felt Y/N nod.

"Hey Y/N can I talk to you?" Camila stood in front of Y/N and Lauren with a frown on her face. They just met today why are they so touchy? Camila frowned as Y/N leaned up and whispered something in Lauren's ear causing her to shake her head.

"Um, I really don't know what's going on with you and Y/N but she just said she doesn't really want to talk to you - or anybody for that matter at the moment." Lauren looked at Camila with a small smile. "Sorry."

Camila stared at Lauren with a curt smile "But she's talking to you?"

"I'm just telling you what she said, Camila."

Camila shook her head and tried again. "Y/N please talk to me." A muffled response come from where Y/N's face was smushed into Lauren's shoulder.

"O" Camila gave Y/N a confused look. "What?"

Y/N lifted her head and stared at Camila. "No."

"Y/N come o-" Camila was interrupted by Dinah's voice. "Mila drop it she doesn't want to talk."

Turning to Dinah Camila looked at her. "So she won't talk to me but she'll talk to someone she just met?"

Lauren looked at the girl with furrowed eyebrows and bit her tongue, she was new here and didn't want to say anything. Y/N spoke up from Lauren's shoulder.

"Is that a problem Camila?" Four pairs of eyes looked at Y/N in shock, Y/N doesn't call Camila by her full name, like ever. Looking at Y/N Camila visibly deflated.

"No." She looked from Lauren to Y/N and gave Y/N a sad smile and walked towards the other four girls sitting behind them.

Leaning down Lauren whispered into Y/N's ear. "You know I really don't know what's going on with you two but you just killed her mood Y/N. She walked away with the saddest look in her eyes. Also I'm guessing whatever you're mad about has to do with her too?"

Y/N sighed and nodded. It wasn't Camila's fault that she was mad but she couldn't help who she took her anger out on.

Lauren just frowned and looked up front as the teacher began class.

---------

Y/N groaned quietly as she looked up at the problems on the board. She didn't have this class with Lauren. Dinah, Ally or Camila and she was cuddling with Normani, it wasn't the same as Lauren but you know whatever. She was dreading next period. She groaned again and Normani caught it.

"Y/N what's up." She said quietly.

"Camila and Justin is what up, do you think she's going to say yes to him?"

"Honestly yes I think she is." Y/N groaned again.

"That's not what I wanted to hear."

"But I think she likes you too, maybe even more."

Y/N sat up and looked at Normani. "What?"

Normani laughed. "You don't see it? She kept staring at you when you were cuddling with Lauren in HR and didn't she basically rip you away from Lauren this morning?"

"Yeah but-"

Normani cut her off. "She's jealous as fuck Y/NN."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

Buzz Buzz.

Looking down at her phone Y/N gasped at the texts.

dmac : Justin asked Camila out now and she ran out the room.

dmac: go to the bathroom ur the only one she wants

dmac: shes freaking out Y/N

dmac: even lauren feels bad come now

dmac: she doesn't even want to talk to me.

dmac: bring Mani

dmac: Hurry.

--------

THE DRAMA BEGINS. What does Camila have to say to you? Is Normani right, is Camila jealous?  Thanks for reading cuties.