chapter 27 ! don't go

"Camila it's been 3 weeks already."

Camila groaned and pulled the covers over her eyes as Dinah barged in and opened the curtains causing sunlight to pour into the room.  "So what?"

Camila sheepishly took her head out of her covers when she heard another voice.

"Karla Camila Cabello get your ass out the bed this instant." Normani spoke firmly and crossed her arms over her chest.

Camila groaned once more. "I have no reason to Mani."

"Camila."

"What?"

"Get the hell up."

"No."

"Karla."

"Fuck off."

"Not nice."

"Life isn't nice."

"Get the hell up we're going to McDonalds."

Camila picked her head up and squinted at Normani. "Buy me a happy meal and I'll go."

Normani nodded and crossed her arms. "Hurry the hell up Dinah and I will be downstairs."

"Don't fuck on my couch." Camila called as the pair left the room and headed down the stairs.

"No promises Mila!"

Camila rolled her eyes and threw on the nearest hoodie and sighed when the familiar scent invaded her senses. There was no other way to describe except it was purely Y/N.  Camila threw her hair up in a messy bun and stepped out of the room groaning when Normani and Dinah came into view. Making out. She hated them.

"My happy meal is waiting." Camila yelled and smirked when the two broke away with red cheeks.

Normani grumbled something about Camila being a cockblock and grabbed her keys and Dinah's hand walking out of the house.  Camila giggled and followed closely behind.

--

Y/N groaned and put her head on the cold table and took a handful of french fries off the tray in front of her.  Ally looked at her with sympathetic eyes and shook her head.

"Ally stop giving me pity eyes we ended on good terms."

"I am not giving you pity eyes Y/N/N, I am giving you if you eat another order of those fries you're going to die eyes."

Y/N snorted and ate another fry. "You look like you have something to say."

Ally opened her mouth and closed it again trying to formulate words. "Who broke up with who?"

Y/N sighed loudly and took a sip of her soda. "It was mutual, Camila fucked up my heart and Lauren decided that it was wrong of her to continue dating me when I was obviously hung up on Camila."

"And how many songs have you written in the two days you've been single?"

"About seven, maybe ten." Y/N laughed and shrugged. "I need something to distract myself."

Ally nodded in understanding and her eyes widened when she saw a familiar brunette walk into the McDonald's.

"Um, Y/N."

Y/N picked her head up from her phone and followed Allys gaze to Camila. "Oh fuck."

-
A/N- should I double update?? Hope you enjoyed cuties