chapter 9 ! empty

"Just apologize to her Camila." Camila turned from where she had been staring at Y/N and faced the green eyed boy she had been hanging with since the argument about a week and a half ago.

"Harry I just can't go up to her. She probably fucking hates me." Camila groaned and put her head on the lunch table.

"I would hate you too Camila, you won't even talk to her but you continuously stare at her every day it's pitiful really."

"Shut up Harry." Camila rolled her eyes and picked up her head to face a different pair of green eyes.

"L-Lauren." Camila gaped in shock at the girl in front of her.

"Listen Camila, I don't know why I'm doing this because I like Y/N too but for fucks sake can you apologize? She's cried herself to sleep for the last three days and the rest of the girls and I are left to pick her up. Not only that but you don't know how many times i've seen the rest of the girls write you a text and delete it. The ball is in your court Camila fix it or Y/N's going to resent you big time." Lauren finished and gave Camila a small squeeze on her shoulder as she walked back to the lunch table where the rest of the girls.

Camila groaned again as the bell rung. She had a class with all five of them and had to stomach another hour of Y/N and Lauren being all over eachother.

----

"Jauregui please stop touching my ass." Camila watched as Y/N giggled and slapped Lauren's hand away.

Lauren groaned. "But Y/LN it's so nice."

"So is yours but you don't see me touching it 24/7." Y/N rolled her eyes and Lauren smirked at her.

"You think my ass is nice Y/NN." Lauren playfully fluttered her eyebrows at Y/N causing her to push the girl away and groan.

Turning to Dinah Y/N pointed at the green eyed girl. "Control her Dinah."

Dinah raised her eyebrow at the two and shook her head before sharing a look with Ally.

Normani smirked seeing the perfect opportunity to tease her two friends. "Jauregui wants the booty Y/N just give it to her already." The three girls laughed at the red blush that spread on the two girls cheeks.

Camila groaned as she put her head on the desk in front of her trying to ignore the five girls in front of her. Still hearing the giggling and teasing from in front of her, Camila stood up. She was jealous and her head was telling her one thing but her heart was telling another. Blinking out of her thoughts Camila found herself standing in front of the boy that unbeknowingly ruined everything.

"So Justin.." Camila paused looking around the classroom finding herself looking at the group of five girls staring at her with wide eyes. She was looking in one pair of eyes in particular. Y/N. And she watched Y/N's eyes turn hard as Camila leaned down and whispered something in the blond boys ear causing him to smirk and his friends to "oh". Camila still watched as Y/N's heart broke as Justin turned proudly to his buddies and bragged about how "Cabello just said yes boys." Loud enough for the five girls to her Camila watched with a heavy heart as Dinah shook her head at her and Normani glared at her. Ally and Lauren to preoccupied with Y/N who was staring at Camila with an empty expression that mirrored how the two both felt inside without each other. Empty.

---
Okay don't be mad but Camila's a dumbass and she's going to do a lot of stupid shit. ANYWAYS YAY for regular updates again. Tell me what you think! Feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading cuties :)