Chapter 12 ! Stitches

"Y/N, Lauren, Dinah, Ally and Normani?" The teacher called and the five girls walked up to the five stools and sat. Pulling her guitar out of the case Y/N nodded at Lauren who cleared her throat.

"Okay so this is a song Y/N wrote completely by herself and she's being a baby and doesn't want to take credit but this is her song and it's called stitches." Lauren paused and looked for the brunette the song was directed to and looked at her. "And according to her this the song was written a couple nights ago about a certain someone. So this is called stitches."

Y/N started strumming and closed her eyes as Dinah's voice covered the class.

I thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life

Winking at Normani Dinah smiled and listened as Ally took over.

Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

Y/N found Camila's eyes as the five girls came together to sing the chorus.

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh you lured me in I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sow
I'm left seeing red on my own.

Normani took the next two.

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

Y/N continued staring into the brown eyes and sang the next part watching as Camila's eyes widened at the verse, her mind automatically thinking of the moment -and what Camila did afterwards- the two girls had the day of the huge argument.

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees (falling on my knees)
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches (and I'll be needing stitches)
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help (begging baby please)
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

-flashback-

"Y/N no." Camila giggled pushing at the girls hands where they were rested on the girls sides.

Y/N grinned. "Just say it Mila and I'll let you go."

"Neverrrr." Camila laughed and screamed as Y/N's hands dug into her sides.

Y/N watched as Camila's lips curved into a smile and Y/N bit her own. Letting go of Camila's sides Y/N leaned over Camila and watched as the brown eyed girl caught her breath and lost it again as she noticed the position the two were in. The two girls were caught in an intense stare down. Camila bit her lips and watched as Y/N's eyes darkened.