chapter 17 ! gladly

Lauren stared at the door Y/N had just walked out of. My girl?! What did she mean by that? Lauren stood frozen as the four other girls watched Lauren. Then three of them traveled their eyes to Camila who was looking at Lauren with a 'what the fuck' expression on. It was really just a cycle of confusion going on. Camila and Y/N weren't exactly official, so did Y/N mean that in a platonic or romantic way? The only one who wasn't exactly shocked was Normani, knowing her best friend better than anyone Normani could tell that as much as Y/N was denying it she had feelings for Lauren. Taking out her phone she sent a quick text to Y/N.

normani: camila is giving laur the evil glare. My girl??!!

Locking her phone she shook her head at her best friends actions and went back to watching the two Latinas in front of her have no idea what to do.

--

Y/N traveled the halls with a small smile on her face. She punched the shit out of Malik. She'd been wanting to do that for a while. Hearing footsteps behind her Y/N picked up her pace.

"Y/N wait." Lauren.

With a confused look on her face she turned to face Lauren. "What's up?"

Lauren hesitated. "Um just wanted to say thank you for standing up for me. It means a lot."

Y/N looked at the girls red cheeks with a smile. "Anytime Lo. That's what friends do right?"

Lauren's smile faltered at the statement. Friends. Right. "About that.." Lauren paused and thought about how to word the next sentence. "Camila was kind of giving me a bitch glare after you called me "your girl" and as small as she is that look is scary, So can I ask why you called me that?"

It was Y/N's turn to get flustered. "Um-uh"

Lauren smirked. "Is it because you want me to be your girl hmm?" Lauren's smirk widened as she saw Y/N gulp. "Huh Y/N? Did you punch him because you couldn't get the thought of him fucking me out of your head?"

"Jauregui." Y/N rasped out warningly.

"What?" Lauren batted her eyelashes innocently. "Are you jealous?"

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows at the girl and looked around quickly. Spotting a storage closet she grinned internally. HELL YEAH. Making sure no one else was in the hall Y/N threw the girl over her shoulder causing a surprised yelp to come out of her mouth. Looking to her right Y/N wanted to grin. Lauren's ass was quite literally in her face and it was amazing. Walking into the storage closet she pushed the girl against the wall. Lauren's hands wrapped around her neck and Y/N supported the girl with her hands under her ass. This was not Lauren's plan, she wasn't complaining though, the dominant side of Y/N was quite a turn on.

"Hell yeah, I'm jealous Jauregui." Y/N leaned forward her lips desperately close to Lauren's. "Know why?" Lauren closed her eyes and shook her head. "Because I bet he lasted two seconds, Did he even make you cum Lo?" Y/N whispered into the girls ear watching as she shivered slightly and shook her head again. Y/N nipped her neck. "I'll put money on the fact I haven't even touched you and you're wetter for me then you will ever be for Zayn." Y/N smirked into the girls neck when she heard her sharp intake of breath. "Answer me Lauren, is that true."

"Fuck, oh my god yes Y/N."

"Good." Y/N bit at the girls neck again causing her to let out a groan.

"Y/N kiss me."

"Gladly."
----

"You know I can cross something off my bucket list now." Lauren giggled and fixed her hair.

Y/N raised an eyebrow as she buttoned. "Fucking in storage closet?"

"Nope, cumming in less than three minutes." Lauren giggled.

"You were keeping count?" Y/N looked shocked.

"No, the watch on your wrist was though and I happened to glance right before and it was two minutes and nine seconds. So congratulations."

Lauren laughed as the smirk on Y/N's face grew. "That's what I call a quicky."

"Shut up Y/L/N."

"Hey Laur?" Y/N face got serious for a second and Lauren feared for whatever she had to say next.

"Where does this leave us?" Lauren choked on her saliva at the question.

Composing herself she thought of how to answer the question. "Well, considering the fact that you made cum that fast, I kinda want to do it again, also you're really cute and I kind of want to take you on dates too. Take that as you please." Lauren shrugged.

"So.. Nothing official?" Y/N wondered aloud.

"Nope, at least not for now but please know that you're mine. I'll share you with Cabello though. She's very attractive and very protective. It's cute." Lauren said before walking out of the storage closet.

Y/N's jaw dropped at the words. The "you're mine" echoing in her brain reminding her of the girl Lauren had just mentioned.

Camila was probably going to kill her.
---
A/N- WELP. storage closets and lockers seem to be your thing. hope you enjoyed cuties :)