Chapter 18 ! double it

Y/N paced the length of room and thought about how to tell Camila. It had been a week since she had kind of cheated and the guilt was slowly driving her crazy. Running her hands over her face she took a deep breath and took out her phone.

you : can you come over we kind of have to talk
baby💝: im kind of busy at the moment
you: it's important.
baby💝: im with Lauren is it okay if she comes.
you: whatever

Of course Lauren would come. Camila and Lauren had been attached at the hip for the couple days and it was anything but good for Y/N. Her nerves had skyrocketed everytime Camila and Lauren hung out together. Her phone buzzed and her heartbeat increased at the name.

jauregui💍: are you telling her???
you: ..yeah
jauregui💍: shit.
you: why?
jauregui💍: well we kind of have to tell you something too.
you: concerning?

Rolling her eyes when Lauren didn't answer. She sat down on her bed. Over the past week Y/N had been trying to avoid the two but it seemed like Camila and Lauren had hatched their own plan to make Y/N as weak as possible. Shorts and Skirts got shorter, crop tops got tighter, and god they looked amazing. One of them was always touching Y/N if Camila wasn't holding her hand, Lauren had her arm wrapped around her waist. It was hell but a beautiful hell where she got teased relentlessly. 

Snapping out of her thoughts because of the knock at the door Y/N went to open the door watching with a her mouth dropped a little as Camila and Lauren walked in side by side. Camila brushed past Y/N in a short skirt and as she walked up the stairs Y/N caught sight of her ass and almost choked. Turning her gaze to Lauren she looked away in embarrassment as Lauren turned around and shot her a sly smirk as she caught Y/N with a gaze on her ass. Groaning to herself Y/N walked up the stairs not prepared to what Lauren and Camila were about to tell her.

--
Walking into her room Y/N sat across from the two girls sitting side by side on her bed. Getting comfortable on the chair. Y/N stared at the two girls in front of her and they did the same. Switching her gaze from Camila to Lauren Y/N broke the staring contest and looked down at the floor and decided to just blurt it out.

"IsleptwithLauren" she rushed out.

"You slept with Lauren?" Camila asked slowly. When Y/N nodded Camila turned to her left and smacked Lauren on the side of her head. Hearing a small "Ow!" from Lauren Camila smirked.

"You were supposed to wait you horny fucker."

"You wouldn't wait if Y/N pushed you up against the wall and got all dominant with you plus I had the worst fuck of your life the day before!" Lauren exclaimed causing Y/N to look at the two in confusion.

Camila shook her head at Lauren and turned back to Y/N. "We had a plan but Lauren here got horny and ruined it."

"Camila shut up it still worked." Lauren muttered.

"Y/N we've pretty much been fucking with you." Camila shrugged smirking at Y/N.

Lauren glanced at Y/N who was looking at them both in confusion and decided to speak up.

"The shorter clothes, the fact that one of us always was touching you? We're surprised it didn't click faster?" Lauren said with a matching smirk.

"Basically Y/N we know one of is can't have you with out you having feelings for the other one. So why can't we both have you?"

Y/N looked at the two with wide eyes.

Oh shit.

---
A/N- hi :)