chapter 8 ! alone

Dinah turned to face Camila with only one emotion running through her veins. Anger. The three them knew that Carly was a sensitive subject for Y/N and Camila used it against her. Dinah was pissed, Dinah was pissed because she was the one that picked up Y/N after that breakup, she was the one who picked up Y/Ns 3 AM phone calls, she was the one who had to hold Y/N while she literally cried herself to sleep. Dinah looked away from Camila and shook her head and without even looking back she walked out the bathroom and to homeroom, knowing that even though Lauren and Y/N had just met Lauren would take care of her.

Normani stood quietly in the corner and it looked like she was deep in thought. She suddenly spoke making Camila jump as she was still staring at the door with an expression that closely resembled that of a kicked puppy.

"You know Camila before Dinah texted Y/N I was telling her how maybe just maybe she could have her happy ending with you and after what just happened I don't think I want her to have anything to do with you." Normani spoke so calmly and emotionlessly that Camila flinched. " You just hurt my best friend Camila and you hurt all of us and as much as I want to hate you, I've known you for forever and I know what you said was out of anger and spite but the only thing I can tell you is fix it with Y/N because fixing it with Y/N means fixing it with all of us." Normani gave Camila a curt nod and walked past her and out the door with a still- shocked Ally following her muttering low blow as she passed.

Camila stared at the bathroom door that her three friends walked out of and felt a year slowly drop down her cheek and hit the browned tiles. Camila looked down at the splash of lone splash of water on the floor and sighed. She was alone both physically and mentally and she didn't know which one was worse.

----

Y/N sat with tears in her eyes and worried Lauren next to her. Y/N refused to cry repeating weakness is not something to be shown over and over in her head like a mantra of sadness and loneliness all in one. She didn't know how to feel. On one hand Camila had crossed a line Y/N never thought she would. Camila knew the pain she had went through over her and she used it completely to her favor and Y/N wanted to hate her for it. Y/N wished that the cold glare she have Camila meant something. She wished that the fuck you she had said meant something other than the pure hurt she had felt. She wanted to be pissed and she wanted to be so fucking mad she could kill someone but she couldn't she fucking couldn't because everything she said in that stall was the truth. She was in love with Camila whether it was requited or not. Y/N was bought from her self pity when a small laugh from Lauren caught her attention. Y/N turned to Lauren with a confused look.

"You know Y/N I left my last school to get away from the drama and now here I am and it's only my first day and I'm skipping my second class because of drama." Lauren sighed and leaned her head against the cool locker wishing that she could take away Y/N's sadness.

"I'm really sorry about that Lo." Y/N paused as if she didn't know what to say next. "You don't have to stay, I don't mean to be a burden."

"Lo?" Lauren questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Y/N shrugged. "It sounds cute." Lauren laughed at the girl and opened her arms.

"C'mere babe." Y/N looked at Lauren with a small smile on her face and slid over to Lauren leaning her head on her shoulder and inhaling her perfume.

Lauren smiled down at the girl. "You know Y/N it helps to talk and even though I don't know the extent of the situation I give you some advice to the best of my ability."

Y/N thanked whoever bought this girl into her life. Lauren was extremely understanding and patient and she bought a calm to Y/N for some reason.

"You know what Camila said really fucking hurt. It hurt just because she knows how I feel about people bringing up Carly and it just feels like she hit me in the gut." Y/N took a breath and looked at Lauren who was looking at her with such an intense look it took Y/N's breath away looking away from Lauren Y/N ducked her head. "It's just hard you know. I love her. I honestly do. I've loved her for what? Three years? and now she sees me having a chance of getting over her and now she decides to tell me she might have feelings for me?" Y/N finished her statement with tears welling up in her eyes and looked at Lauren. "I just don't know what to do anymore Lauren."

Lauren picked up Y/N's chin and forced her to look at her. "For starters Y/N, I can tell that whoever this Carly chick is seriously messed you up but you have to understand Camila didn't mean it. She was angry and hurt and she's feeling confused and it all came out on you. You can't help who you take your anger out on. Now I can tell as much as you want to hate her you can't. Whether it's as lovers or as friends you need her in your life boo. Now if you want to wait until she apologizes to you that's on you I can't help you there, but just know that no matter what I'll be here because we click Y/N we've only known each other what six hours? and I already feel this pull towards you, I want to know more Y/N but I know you aren't going to let anybody else in until you fix things with Camila. But you're still angry give it a couple days and then try to talk to her. Okay? Promise me you'll talk to her." Y/N stuck her pinky out and Lauren chuckled as she stuck hers out as well."

"Thanks Lo." Y/N whispered as she leaned back against the lockers and leaned her head on Lauren's shoulders.

Lauren looked down and kissed the girls forehead. "Anytime boo."
---
WELL THEN. Lauren wants you to talk to Camila which could be good or bad. It depends. ANYWAYS I SLIPPED IN BABE AND BOO. I've also figured out if it's Camila or Lauren endgame and well you've got a hell of a ride coming up. Be ready. Thanks for reading cuties :) (also know that Y/N and Lauren were supposed to kiss this chapter but I took it out because well I actually don't know why I took it out)