chapter 13 ! unknowing

I rewrote this!! So if you read the chapter 13 titled "feelings unresolved" disregard it.
---
Closing her eyes Y/N focused on the cherry lips against against her own. Pushing Camila against the lockers she smirked at the groan that came out of the Latinas mouth. For a moment Y/N pulled away and stared at the brown eyes she had fell in love with and for a minute her mind was clear but she still had a gnawing feeling in her stomach. And it wasn't because of Camila.. Pulling away completely Camila sighed. "Y/N we have to talk."

Closing her eyes Y/N took a deep breath. "You first then Mila."

Biting on her bottom lip Camila began. "Look Y/N, I really think I like you. A whole lot. But I'm scared okay, I tend to fuck things up a whole lot and I really can't afford to lose you Y/N/N, you bring me a sense of peace and in a weird way I need it. You bring out the good part of me." Camila stopped and took a deep breath. " I love you okay.. I love so fucking much Y/N L/N"

Y/N stared at Camila with her jaw dropped, she wasn't expecting that at all. How was she supposed to respond?

Watching with a dry throat and a heavy heart Camila tried to analyze the girls expression but Y/N was always good at hiding her emotions. Sighing Camila turned around. She should've known Y/N wouldn't forgive her.

Y/N suddenly sprang into action as Camila went to walk away. Wrapping her arms around her waist she turned Camila around. Camila blushed at the close proximity making Y/N grin.

"Listen Cabello, we have a lot of shit to fix but I'll give you another chance because at the end of the day Camila Cabello is mine." Y/N pecked the brunette's lips and walked away with a smirk on her face. Walking towards the lunch room Y/N turned around to face Camila who was standing in the middle of the hallway with a dazed look on her face.

"You coming to lunch Camz?" Y/N laughed as Camila jogged over to her and grabbed her hand.

"And by the way Y/N I was always yours." Camila grinned up at the taller girl and watched as her smirk faltered and a genuine smile came through.

"Good to know."

Y/N walked into the lunchroom proudly holding Camila's hand and a face splitting grin on her face.

Unknowing to the fact she had just broken Lauren's heart.

---

A/N- DUN DUN DUN heartbreaker Y/N is in the house. But do you honestly think Camila is here to stay? 👀 I'm curious on your thoughts. As always I hope you enjoyed cuties :)