chapter 16 ! my girl

DOUBLE UPDATEEEEE
---
Walking into homeroom the next day each of the girls were prepared for the awkward atmosphere. Camila and Y/N came in with their fingers intertwined which wasn't a shock but still made Lauren's heart drop a bit. Normani, Ally, and Dinah walked in next each looking at Lauren with the same expression. Curiosity. Sitting down in their usual seats Ally spoke up.

"Okay um, Normani and Dinah forced me talk first because you scaredy cats weren't going to. So we have.." Ally looked at the watch on her wrist. "25 minutes to talk. So who wants to go first." Looking around at the group she sighed as nobody made a move to talk. "Okay fine were doing this the hard way."

"Lauren. What did you do last night?" Ally smirked at the girl as she visibly fidgeted in her seat. Ally was going to make sure all of the girls squealed like little pigs.

"Um-um I kindofhadsexwithsomeone." Lauren rushed out and watched as the girls looked at her with bored expressions except Camila who was looking at her wide eyed and Y/N who had chosen to look down at her desk and play with her fingers.

Ally wanted to laugh but it was a serious situation. "And who was it?"

Lauren glared at the short girl. "You know already, I did read the texts I got last night."

"I don't know?" Camila exclaimed looking at the green eyed girl.

Lauren groaned. "Can someone tell her."

"She fucked Malik." Y/N spit out the anger clear in her voice.

"Malik? Drug dealer Malik? Zayn Malik?" Camila looked at Lauren with wide eyes.

"Yeah I don't see the big deal." Lauren shrugged.

Y/N laughed humorlessly. "You know that Carly girl the caused me and Mila to have a huge fight."

Lauren nodded.

"Well the reason she left me was because she fucked Malik and then got mad at me when I told her I wouldn't take her back."

Lauren's eyes widened. "So you and Zayn are like.."

"Sworn fucking enemies? Yes." Y/N leaned back and glared at the desk in front of her she snapped her head up when she heard the boys voice. Speak of the devil.

"Lauren! Last night was great, I'm quite mad you left early though."

Lauren looked at the boy with the same wide eyed expression she had looked at Y/N with. Perfect timing right?

"Um hey Zayn."

Smiling at the girl Zayn continued. "Want to hang out with me and my buddies for a bit? We're skipping first period."

"No thanks."

Zayn groaned. "Oh come on, it'll be fun. I'm sure your little friends won't mind." The sneer when Zayn said friends wasn't missed and Lauren had half a mind to slap the boy.

"I really don't want to Zayn.."

"Laurennn come on, please?"

"She said no Malik." Y/N spoke up.

Zayn looked at Y/N and smirked at the girl. "And who are you Y/L/N to tell me what the pretty lady wants to do. Cause you're definitely not her girlfriend. And if you are I feel bad cause she came to me-"

"Don't finish your fucking sentence Zayn." Y/N growled out.

"She came to me to get a good fuck." Zayn finished his sentence with a smirk. Not even slightly scared as Y/N stood up and got in his face.

"Shut the fuck up Malik."

"Why Y/N? Mad that I got two of your gi-" Zayn didn't even finish his sentence before Y/N cocked her fist back and punched him straight in nose.

"Y/L/N office NOW." The teacher boomed.

"Gladly." Y/N rolled her eyes before smirking triumphantly at the boy who was cradling his now bleeding nose.

"Hey Zayn. Talk shit about my girl again, and watch what happens it'll be much worse than a broken nose you asshole."

Y/N left the class not even noticing the surprised look on her four friends faces for calling Lauren "her girl." She didn't care. Malik got what he deserved. She'll deal with what she said later.

--
A/N- hehe. Hope you enjoyed cuties :)