chapter 11 ! recovery

Camila sat with Justin on his bed  brainstorming for their project. Camila had been quiet all afternoon especially after music class and Justin noticed. Sighing Justin looked up his phone and gently pulled the brunette into his arms. "Mils what's wrong?"

Camila forced herself to not cry. "Everything."

Justin frowned. "One of those days?"

"One of those weeks." Camila sighed into the older boys chest.

"Is this about Y/N and the rest of the girls?" Justin asked carefully trying to not make the girl anymore upset. Camila nodded and felt the tears welling up. "Um, Do you like Y/N?" Justin watched Camila's expression changed.

"I don't know."

Justin shrugged. "Listen let's make it right with this project." Camila looked at the boy confused. "Everyone knows you write. So I know damn well you have a song, poem or whatever written about this. Apologize using something she loves." Camila gaped as the idea clicked.

"Music."

"Bingo Babe."

Camila smiled at the boy. "You're amazing."

----------------

The next day the 18 students piled into music class with an excited buzz coursing through them all. The teacher stepped in and immediately noticed the different vibe in the room compared to the day before smiling she clapped her hands and got her classes attention. Walking to her desk she sat down. "So we're starting with groups of 2." Seeing Camila and Justin in the front of the room the teacher immediately picked on them.

Y/N watched as Camila stood up and walked to the front of the room with her hand interlocked with Justin's and frowned. Catching Camila's  eye Y/N looked away and felt Lauren rub her arm with the hand that was around the back of her chair.

Seeing that Camila cleared her throat. "So this song is an original and written by me with help from Justin so this is called Recovery and I hope you like it."

"Camila also dedicated this to special person." He said winking towards where Y/N was sitting with the four other girls. Y/N's eyes widened at the two and Camila shrugged. Taking a deep breath Justin started the song.

First, I'll acknowledge
Our trust has been broken
A successful recovery
I pray for us at night
Bless me with a second chance
Never thought I'd see your face again
Learning life through trial and error
Tryna make it right

Looking anywhere but at Y/N Camila took over.

Make it right
Make it right
Make it right
This time i'll do you right
Missing your good intentions
Missing you from a distance
Hope you did the same
I know that I caused a problem
Know that I left you livid
Pushed you far away

Finishing her verse she locked eyes with Y/N and nodded at Y/N confirming the thought. This song was about her.

Justin's smooth voice came next.

Learned it don't pay to lie
Cause i don't wanna see you cry
Sayin nothin gets you nowhere fast
I'ma hold it back inside
But now that i'm back around ya
Nothin else really matters
Hope you feel the same

Camila continued getting up and walking over to Y/N.

First, I'll acknowledge
Our trust has been broken
A successful recovery
I pray for us at night
Bless me with a second chance
Never thought I'd see your face again
Learning life through trial and error
Tryna make it right
Make it right
Make it right
Make it right
This time I'll do you right.

Justin and Camila's voice came together for the end making the class burst into loud applause.

Nothing in life is perfect
We'll be changing like the seasons
That's what they used to say
I'm just going to sleep alone at night
I don't wanna close my eyes
Wanna give you all I have to give
No more holdin back this time
Now that I'm back around ya
Nothin around me matters
Hope you feel the same

Camila ended the note standing in front of Y/N and her four other best friends with wide eyes.

"So Y/N and girls." Camila started. "I'm a huge idiot and I said somethings that shouldn't have been said but all I'm asking for is a second chance." The brunette took a deep breath. "And i'm not good with words so I had to put it into music." Camila smiled as four girls wrapped their arms around Camila except for one. Y/N.

Camila quickly got out of the group hug and kneeled down in front of Y/N. "Fuck Y/N please."

Y/N quickly shook her head. "We have to talk Camila. This isn't me saying I can't forgive you but after class we'll talk." Y/N reached forward and gave Camila a quick kiss on her cheek. "Amazing Idea though."

--
part one!! So are you gonna to forgive her? The angst part comes in the next part. Hope you enjoyed cuties :)