The start of it all (part 2)

Zari

"Zari, why you screaming like somebody killing you or something? " Chris asked grabbing my hands and pulled me close so that we were chest to chest. I was speechless I didn't know what to say, how could I say that I saw a dead little girl and people being hanging from the ride we just got off when there's nothing there? He going to think I'm crazy and need help. I don't need help I need somebody to believe me and act, but how will they act if they can't see what I just saw?

"Oh, I'm just having the best time of my life I just had to let the scream out babe, " I said quickly making up a quick lie. He chuckled then pecks my lips.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more," I mumbled on his lips. Smirking he gave me a quick kiss and walked to the 'U'. We got to the entrance and gave the man our tickets.

Chris pulled me in holding me by my waist. I looked around and it was very nice in the inside. The carpet was a red velvet, the walls had a nice red and cream-colored wallpaper. There was wood splitting the colors into two with pictures mounted on different sections of the wall in wooden frames.

"Oh, Chris let's look at the pictures," I said stopping at a picture and stared at it. It was two little boys smiling hard as hell with a very beautiful little girl and a medium size woman smiling also.

"Baby this picture is so adorable! " I squealed before looking at it closer. "Hey, I seen this picture somewhere and that little boy looks like a younger you," I looked up a Chris and arched my brow in confusion. The more I looked at the picture the more I realized that the little boy was indeed Chris. I have a picture of him that I have laying on my dresser with him as a child wearing the same exact outfit. The strange thing was that no one else was in the picture. Not even the little boy that looked exactly like him. Maybe I could be overthinking the picture, but these boys did look exactly like Chris.

"Okay time to go ma," He mumbled before letting go of my waist and walking a head of me.

Well what's wrong with him?

First, he was in a great mood and then it just fades when I told him the boy looked like him.

"Baby come on!" He yelled turning the corner.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back taking out my phone and snapping a quick picture. Putting my phone in my bra again I turned to my right to catch up with Chris but was stopped by a little boy in red overalls and a white shirt with a mini basketball cap covering his head and white tennis shoes.

"Hello, I'm Christen and this is my twin brother Christopher and my mommy," The boy smiled. I smiled back and looked at the other little boy who wore blue overalls with a black shirt and black shoes. I looked at the lady and smiled. She was gorgeous she had long pretty hair, medium size and had on a simple cream-colored sun dress with a yellow sun hat with a cream bow.

"Well hello I'm Zariana but everybody calls me Zari," I nodded.

"We know who you are," They said in unison looking at me with a smile on all of their faces.

"Well how do you know me if I haven't told you my name?" I asked confused.

"Our baby sister told us." The boy with the red overalls said while pointing behind me. I looked behind me and saw the same little girl that was on the swing ride skipping towards us with a smile.

"Hey mommy hey brothers." She kissed their cheeks and smiled looking at me.

Okay by now I was confused as hell. What the fuck is going on? How is the little girl not covered in blood? How is this happening? You know what I think somebody pulling a prank on me.

"This is a prank, right?" I asked looking around for cameras. "You can come out now you got me ha-ha very funny!" I mugged still looking around for some sort of camera.

"This isn't a joke sweetie." The lady spoke to me as her eyes started to turn black.

I looked at her and looked at all the kids who eyes were also turning black with blood staining their clothes and teeth.

"Welcome to my park honey are you enjoying yourself?" She asked me as she took a step closer and cocking her head to the side. That's when I realized that they were wearing the same exact clothes in the picture that I was just looking at. I turned my head quickly to look at the picture and gasp when it wasn't there anymore.

I was stunned and now I was most definitely scared out my mind. My heart started to pick up speed as she got closer to me causing my back to also push against the wall.

"You will not speak about this and I mean this if you speak about this something terrible will happen," She whispered in my ear kissing under it. I felt the blood from her mouth ooze onto my ear running down to my neck.

"You know your very, very beautiful, I'm glad he found you he needs somebody in his life like you. I'm really happy he brought you here to meet me," she continued to whisper.

"Mommy can we go now, I'm hungry. " The baby girl whined.

"Wait a minute Krystal I'm talking!" She snapped her head in my direction so that we were face to face. "Take care." She smirked before her face started to disform with multiple slash marks. I opened my mouth to scream but she covered my mouth with her bloody hand and smile.

"Don't scream." She mumbled in my ear before vanishing with her kids. The only one that didn't vanish was the little boy with the blue overalls. He looked at me and smiled.

"Your very pretty you know if I were a live I would have made you my girlfriend... oh wait your already my girlfriend," He gave me a smile before walking up to me. I looked down at him as he wrapped his hands around my legs and gave each of them a small kiss before running off. "You're going to be my wife!" He yelled while vanishing with a smile.

I couldn't take this anymore I want to go home and rest, and I wanted to go now. All this is way too much seeing dead people, being scared as hell, then having this little boy tell me that I'm his girlfriend and I'm going to be his wife is too much I'm ready to go I need to go before I lose my mind in this place crazy ass place.

As I regained my strength I ran out but was stopped at the end by a lady in a black dress. She smiled at me with horrible teeth that were black and falling out.

"You're so beautiful." She said in a raspy voice before coughing up blood and laughing evilly. Her face started to turn into a black hole having all kinds of bugs crawling out of it.

I covered my mouth and let out a terrifying scream. Her face turned back to normal and she looked at me.

"You failed. " she laughed again vanishing just like the others.

All this was so overwhelming I couldn't stop the screaming within seconds my head started to feel light and my vision became blurry.

"Zari!" I heard my name being yelled as I lost all the feeling in my body. My body hit the ground with a loud smack. The only thing I could see was black. I didn't know if I was blinking or not I couldn't feel anything nor hear anything. It's like my world became blank.

My once terrified but beautiful canvas was now gone.