Dreaming

Zari

"Is she going to be okay?" I heard a faint voice ask from somewhere in the distance.

"Yes, everything will be fine as soon as she wakes up she can leave," Another voice said. A female one at that.

My eyes fluttered open as I looked to my right and saw tubes and a heart monitor. I looked to my left and saw two maybe four people standing by the door. As I tried to sit up a small grunt slipped out my mouth and I felt as though my head was going to explode.

"She's up," I heard his voice softly say with footsteps following behind. He looked down at me and pushed my hair out my face with his thumb. "How my baby feeling?"

"I'm okay my head just hurts, badly," I mumbled sitting up and pressing my lips together from the pain I was experiencing now.

"Don't hurt yourself to much, what happened in there?" He held my hand and sat down in the chair beside my bed.

"How you mean what happened in there?" I asked not really knowing what had happened.

"I went out to wait on you then when I finally saw you, you were looking at something screaming then you fainted or passed out one of the two."

Once he said that all the encounters I had started to come back from the amusement park we went to. The rides, the dead bodies, everything started to come back every little thing.

I looked at Chris then bit down on my lip and looked down.

How will I tell Chris this? What I saw? He's not going to believe me not one bit.

He up my chin with his index finger forcing me to look at him. "What's going on Zari? And don't lie to me," He looked at me with caring eyes letting me know he was ready to listen. I did another sigh and looked in his eyes.

"At the amusement park," I took a pause to make sure that he was listening to me. "I saw dead people," I slowly breathe out.

"You saw what?" He asked trying to make sure what I said was what he heard with a brow raised.

"Chris, I saw dead people at the park we went to," I bit on my bottom lip and watched his reaction.

He looked at me then bust out laughing like what I said was funny.

I looked at him with a blank expression. Once he found out that I wasn't making a joke out of things his laugh died down then stopped.

"I'm sorry baby but that was funny, so your telling me you saw dead people at the amusement park? Did any of those dead people walk up to you?" He was starting to make fun of me and I really didn't appreciate that.

"Yes, at the amusement park and yes, they walked up to me," I said calmly.

He burst out laughing holding his stomach while hunched over and to add on to him bring extra he was stomping his feet on the floor. By now I was fed up with him and I wanted to rip these IV's out and beat his ass.

"I'm serious asshole!!" I yelled at him causing him to laugh even harder. I couldn't believe him, he's really laughing at me.

"I'm sorry ma but I really think your lying to me," He admitted smiling wide trying not to laugh again.

"Fuck you then get the fuck out this room," I spat at him folding my arms across my chest.

"Man stop acting like that," He sang while grabbing my arm and shaking it. I snatched my arm away from him and ripped the I.V. out the other getting up and walking out the room.