Watching in The Shadows

--Unknown pov --

I watched as Chris and Zari have sex on his living room floor in the shadows and I hated it!

I hated everything about them mainly her. I hate HER! I wanted to be her, right there underneath him having him inside of me. I missed that.

it's been 3 long years since I had Chris inside of me. I needed him to be inside me I want him to tell me how tight I am, I want what she is getting. He's giving her all the attention and his loving.

I'm supposed to be his queen! I'm supposed to be better than that hoe, he doesn't want her he wants me, I know it.

He tells me all the time how he wants to be with me and only me. Talking about he can't wait until he gets her right where he wants her, so he can kill her and bring me in her place. I want to believe it, but with what I'm seeing everything he's saying was a complete lie, every single thing.

Feeling something run down my face I ran my finger across my cheek and brought it to my eye level.

Tears. Great I'm crying over somebody I can never have, or that don't even want nothing to do with me. I continued to wipe my tears away as I watched them. Shaking my head slowly I turned away and walked up the stairs to what was once our bedroom, closing the door quietly I walked to the window looking at the rain that was beginning to fall from the sky.

"What are you doing here?"

I jumped from the sudden base in his voice and turned to look at that man that so called said he loved me.

"I was uhm, uhmm," I stammered over my words, trying to find the right ones.

"I said what the fuck are you doing here!" He semi-yelled at me causing me to jump again.

"I was uhm getting my stuff," I said making up a complete lie.

"You're lying, I threw all your shit out. Was you spying on me?" He asked taking slow steps towards me.

I shook my head no and pressed my back up against the window.

"Answer me!" He yelled this time levitating off the ground an inch and slowly drifting his way to me.

"No, I wasn't spying on you," I said softly looking down at my feet.

He floated in front of me then drop down on his feet.

"You want to know how I know your lying? " he chuckled.

"How?" I asked with a questionable tone.

"Because I saw you," His voice seem to have got bolder and huskier, causing me to lose my breath.

My heart skipped a beat as I felt his fingers run up my arm. His fingers grazed my shoulder blade before he his massive hand quickly gripped on my neck, making me gasp from the sudden action.

"What I tell you about that lying shit?" He growled in my ear.

The tears started to form as I try to remember his words.

"You said you don't like liars," I coughed up.

"And your lying to me now," He chuckled and dropped me causing me to fall to my knees.

"I'll handle your ass later," He mumbles before turning his back towards me and walking out the room slamming the door loudly.

I hate how he treats me like this. I hate it. He treats her so much better than me and I get treated like crap.

As I scrambled to my feet I heard her giggle slightly.

"Chris you woke me up."

"So, I told you round two soon baby," He chuckled.