Dreaming: When I First Met You (part 1)

Zari

"Oh, my gosh Zariana Cruz! Giirrrl guess what?!" My friend Shantee yelled from down the hall.

I rolled my eyes and closed my locker. I jumped back a little to see shantee standing within two centimeters away from me smiling wide with her hazel eyes glowing. Her perfect cheekbones were high as her lips was spread out showing her perfect pearly white teeth.

To be honest she was so perfect, and I would kill to be like her, but I'm my own person and plus she says the same about me all the time.

I took a step back and she took a step closer smiling even more big.

I looked at her and she looked at me with the same smile. My lips curled into a smile and I laughed.

"What's up baby mama, what's going on?" I asked running my hands through my hair.

"Nothing big daddy just got some news to tell you," She batted her eyes turning her body side to side.

We burst out laughing as we shared a quick hug.

"Oh my gosh your titties give me so much life," She mumbled squeezing her hands around my breast.

I spanked her hand and she mugged at me before smiling.

"Anyway, so there's this new boy, right?" She leaned on the lockers beside me. "And I saw him in the office getting his schedule and girl, that thing is fine!" She giggled while flipping her hair.

I arched my brow at her and adjust my bookbag strap on my shoulder.

"So, what you're a lesbian remember? " I licked my lips and started walking.

"So?" she scoffed. "That doesn't mean anything I can still look at niggas and say they fine." She pouted walking after me. She did a short pause before saying something else.

"Mmmm mmm best friend the way this skirt looks on you is giving my eyes life!" She squealed smacking and grabbing my ass in the process.

I looked at her and laughed.

"What do you want Shantee?" I asked knowing she only wanted one thing.

"Let me turn you out Zari. I swear you'll love it. I promise," She plead.

"No Shantee, got damn," I mumbled waving at a few of my other friends and turning my attention back on her.

"And why not?" She questioned with a brow raised. "You never want to try something new," Her lip poked out even more and I sighed. I hated when she did this.

"Because I'm strictly dickly boo," I looked at her and arched my brow.

"You still a damn virgin what you mean?" She mugged.

I sighed loudly and ran my hand down my face.

"Alright, alright," I mumbled looking around.

"Alright what?" She argued on.

"Alright I'll try it," I mugged.

She squealed and smiled wider than earlier.

"I swear you won't regret trying it's the best thing in the world trust me," She said flipping her hair once more.

"Yeah, yeah I'll see for myself. Later bestie," I kissed her cheek and crossed her path to walk in my class.