I Hope

Sade

That whole scene kept playing in my head. Me killing somebody, with my bare hands, an innocent person that didn't deserve it at all.

Zari, the old me wouldn't kill anybody, she'll fight for what she believes in or loves but killing someone with her bare hands? Nuh uh that's not her, but Sade? She feeds on people innocence, feeds on people fear, kill them over the dumbest reasons. I wanted to be Zari again Sade was not something I didn't want to be anymore. Even though it's just been a few hours I'm still not feeling it.

I sat on the edge of Chris bed and held myself while looking up at the high ceiling.

"I want to go back to Zari. The sweet innocent girl, the psychologist that help people with their problems," I mumbled to myself with my head in my hands.

There were footsteps at the door then it stopped. I turned my head to the side looking at the door to see if anybody was going to come in. The door knob twisted, and the door pushed open revealing Chris.

I sighed lightly and looked back up at the ceiling. Within seconds Chris body was fitted on top of mines. I looked at him as he placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"How you are feeling ma?" He whispered in my neck.

I shrugged and sighed.

"Aw, you'll get used to it," He pecked the nape of neck and lightly sucked on it.

I sucked in my breath and closed my eyes tight.

"Relax baby," He breathed out nibbling on my earlobe while using his hand the grip my left breast.

I let out a shaky moan and sighed while telling my body to ease up a little. Even though I didn't want to be sexed right about now I just went with the flow because I mean, who can turn down bomb ass sex?

Shit I know I can't especially from a sex God, or could I now say sex demon or maybe creature, shit I don't know.

"Ah," I moaned as Chris's fingers magically found it's was inside of me. He spread my legs out wider with his thumb and pinky finger.

I gladly cupped his face and pulled his lips towards mines. He chuckled light and kissed me instantly adding his tongue. I moaned in his mouth as I felt me reaching my peek.

This man is the only person that could make me cum this fast. I swear.

Chris picked up his pace as his tongue explored my mouth.

As I felt my juices flow out my body and onto his fingers, I pulled back from the kisses and laid my head back catching my breath.

I watched as Chris took his finger into his mouth and sucked on it. He groaned lightly and smirked pulling his finger out his mouth.

"You still taste so sweet," He chuckled and pecked my lips. Chris slid his hand back into my pants and panties slowly rubbing on my pearl.

I bit my lip while running my hands through my hair.

My breathing picked up as he kissed my neck, probably leaving hickies, which I didn't too much mind having.

I ran my hand through Chris's hair giving it a good tug. He did a low growl and bit my neck causing me to let out a shriek.

"Oww," I whimpered lightly into his ear.

He glanced up at me and smirked.

"I'm sorry baby, let daddy make you feel better," He licked his lip and kissed the top of my breasts before pulling my top off and unclasped my bra pulling it off.

He slid on my lap and pulled down my pants along with my panties.

I watched him intensely as he started to strip out his clothes exposing his light skin and many tattoos, that I so much enjoy looking at, better yet touching.

I smirked as he slipped off his boxers, his eyes never leaving mines he spread my legs open again then got in between my leg grabbing a hold of his diick.

"Yea ready?"

"Mhm," I quickly nodded my head and bit my lip ready to endure what he has a store for me.

Chris arched his brow while rubbing the head against my lips that were already glistening and wet from him putting his fingers to work.

It drove me crazy how Chris would rub his head on my already sensitive pearl. Chris knew what he was doing, he knew he was driving me crazy on the inside, he knew I hated that teasing shit.

"Chris you asshole, if you don't stop that teasing shit I will hu- Ahh fuck!" I yelled as he rammed his diick inside of me. He chuckled at me then looks down at me with lust in his eyes.

"Now what was that ma?" He asked with a slight smirk on his face.

I slapped his shoulder and rolled my eyes, but my facial expression quickly changed when he slammed his hips into me repeatedly.

Aww I'm in trouble now.

It has been five hours since we first started, and I think I couldn't take it anymore. My whole body was sore, my girl was sore, and my moans came out in a slight whisper from me screaming and moaning loudly.

Chris had me in pure ecstasy since we first started, and I think it's time to at least take a break, better yet stop for the rest of the night.

"Baby," I lightly moaned still feeling his light strokes inside of me as he kissed on my neck slowly.

"Mm?" He mumbled.

"We need to stop."

He glanced up at me then pecked my lips.

"After this one. 'iight baby?" He grunted low biting in his lip as he looked down at his diick disappearing and reappearing inside of me.

I soon felt him twitch inside of me indicating he was close. Chris picked up his pace once again causing the headboard to smash into the wall multiple times and causing me to moan out in pure bliss.

Seconds later I felt his warm cum shoot inside of me. He slid out of me and laid back down on top of me kissing my lips.

I licked my lips and sighed closing my eyes from how exhausted I was, all I wanted to was sleep and that's exactly what I was about to do.

"I hope it's a boy," He mumbled into my neck before I heard his light snores.

My eyes snapped open and I looked at him, but he was already sleeping.

I nudged my eyebrows at him in confusion before looking at the ceiling. I wasn't tired anymore, best believe that.