What a Day

Zari

As we walked in the house Chris seem to have gotten close to my behind if I must say.

It's not like I didn't like the feeling or the rush that was going through my body, because trust me; this was the best feeling on earth. Just him having his hands on the small of my back inching towards my ass, that sure as hell needed a good grab or better yet a slap that could fill a whole room. That's what I needed and wanted to most.

"Zari, are you going to sit down now?" Chris asked me, standing so close to me I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Uhmmm uhh-" I began to say before I was rudely cut off.

"Still lost for words huh?" Chris and my mom said in unison. Cause them to look at each other and laughed, but me and my dad had a different reaction from them.

"Really Vivien?" My dad asked calling her by her first name, which always pissed her off.

"What Jacob?" She asked with an attitude.

"Don't play with my woman, you know I don't play that shit with you," My dad said trying to hold on his smirk.

My mom bit her lip seductively and smiled. Before she got to even say anything I butted in, because this is way too nasty for my liking.

"Uhmm excuse me, but I'm right here and I don't want to see nor hear any of that," I looked at my watch and back at them. "I have a job to get to in about three hours and I would like to be on time," I finished sitting down.

Everybody looked at me then sat down as well.

"So, uhmm, honey you still work at Strawburn at being a psychologist? Am I right?" My dad asked clearing his throat and cutting his pancake.

"Yes sir," I mumbled before sipping my orange juice.

"My thing is why you even dress like that when you know you about to go to work," My mother said shooting me quick daggers.

"Because, I clearly have none of my work clothes here," I bit a piece of bacon and arch my brow at her.

"So why you didn't bring none?" She asked with a hint of attitude in her voice.

"Because," I stretched out. "I didn't know I was going to spend the night, better yet I didn't even know I was going to be here for this long. If it wasn't for your fake ass screaming and hollering I wouldn't have been here," I answered giving her as much attitude she was giving me.

"Zariana!" My parents both yelled out at the same time. Clearly upset that I cursed at my mother.

"You will not speak to me that way in my house," She yelled, causing her face to turn a bright red.

"Yada Yada ya. " I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"You are acting like a spoiled little bitch!" She yelled even louder.

I looked up at her from my plate and dropped my fork.

"Vivien! Now that's not something to call our only daughter! And you wonder why she never comes around, it's because of your attitude towards her!" He shouted obviously angry at her.

"I should of give her ass up for adoption, better yet I should have aborted her ass!" She yelled back at him pointing towards me.

I nodded my head slowly, chuckling to myself, before getting up and walking away from the table.

At times like these, I don't need to be around her, because I'll kill her old ass. I jogged upstairs snatching my keys from the bed stand along with my phone and turning around to be met with a hard chest.