Remembering the good and the bad.

Zari

I stood there in shock, my mind was most definitely playing tricks on me. I was just thinking about him earlier today and now he's here, in my mother's house, smiling his bright teeth in my face. Nothing really changed about him to be honest with you, his face a little bit slenderer, his completion was a tad bit darker, his freckles stood out more on his high cheekbones, his lips the same pink color making me want to kiss him and kiss him all day long.

I wonder if his dick game still good. Mmm the way he could put it down to where my legs were too weak to move, and I'll fall soundly asleep next to him, or on top of him, or better yet with him still inside me...

I shook my head a little and looked in thoughts brown eyes of his making my stomach twist in knots. It has been years since I've last seen him, and he still have this effect on me.

"U-uh, " I started out but couldn't finished. I look towards my mother who had both of her thumbs up smiling wide as hell. I shot her a quick death glare then looked at the man I wasn't expecting to face.

"I'll start on dinner, Chris baby your favorite is still fried chicken, greens and homemade baked macaroni?" My mom asked still with the same smile on her face.

Chris looked at me before looking over his right shoulder and smiling at her. "Yes, ma'am it is,"

"Okay goody!" She somehow managed to skip herself in the kitchen. Moments later we heard pots banging, indicating she was about to start cooking.

Chris looked back at me then licked his lips, rubbing his hands together like he always did when he had something up his sleeves.

I glanced at his hands then back up at him. "What the he-. " my words were suddenly caught off as my back hit the wall behind me with a soft thud.

He tilted his head to the right then slowly to the left before making his way towards me, not leaving any space between us. He placed his left hand on my waist and put his right hand above my head on the wall. He leaned into me without breaking eye contact with me.

"So, I heard you with ole dude," He arched his brow swiping his tongue across the bottom row of teeth twice before biting his bottom lip.

"Uh, uhm," I tried to form words out my mouth, but I still couldn't.

Come on Zari get your shit together and stop creaming your panties.

He chuckled as he slid his hand down to my other hip getting a good grip. "So, I still got that effect on your little ole body huh? Tell me baby girl do I still get your panties wet? I still make that sexy body of yours hot? Do you still be having wet dreams about me that makes you cum in yo-"

"Stop it! Stop it Chris, what the hell do you think you're doing are you trying to sweet talk me like all that never happened?" I couldn't take it anymore, so I most definitely had to cut him off before he said anything else, but I made sure I did it in a loud whisper. One so my mother wouldn't hear and two to show how angry I was getting with him.

"Stop what? I'm speaking the truth. I know everything about you," He said in a matter of factually tone.

"You don't know shit about me," I mumbled looking down at my feet.

"I know everything about you ma," He slid his finger under my chin lifting my head up, so we could make eye contact. "We went out for more than seven years, how can't I know everything about you? Like the way you wrinkle up your nose when you mad at me, or like that way you would suck your teeth , then lick your lips then once again suck your teeth before you would start crying, or how would I know you have a little tiny beauty mark on your left pussy lip that seem so fascinating to me, or better yet I'm the only one that could make you cum within five minutes? How could I not know anything about you?" he licked his lips that seem to get closer to mines.