Hearing Things

Zari

The movie has been playing for a little minute now and it's boring. Simple as that, I already know everything that's going to happen. I know the movie like the back of my hand, and I know them shits pretty well.

Looking around the room I did a huge sigh and looked down at Chris; who still had his head on my chest.

"Pssst," I hissed trying to get his attention.

"Pssssst Chris," I hissed a little louder, but I still didn't get an answer.

Fuck it.

"Chris!" I yelled popping the back of his head.

His head jerked up at me with his eyebrows mushed together.

"The Fuck you want? I'm trying to watch this movie."

"First of all, don't curse me like that," I mugged.

He looked at me blankly before rolling his eyes and sighing loudly.

"Yes beautiful? Is there something wrong? And if not, I'm trying to watch the movie."

"Much better, now second," I sighed loudly and whined. "I'm bored."

He looked at me blankly then chuckled. "So? What that got to do with me? Go to sleep or something." He glanced at me and continued looking at the movie.

"Ugggh!" I semi-yelled. I pouted and folding my arms together.

He looked up at me and mushed his eyebrows together.

"What the hell wrong with you?" He asked slightly frustrated.

"I'm bored, " I stretched out hoping he'll get the hint.

For some reason I was extremely horny, and I wanted him to fill me up real quick.

He blankly stared at me then laid his head back on my stomach.

"Bitch ass," I mumbled under my breath closing my eyes. Hoping that my random attitude would give him a bigger.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" His head snapped up and his grip on my waist got tighter.

I smirked knowing that my unexpected plan was working.

"I said your bitch ass," I licked my lip and bit the corner of it.

He mugged then smirked rising my sweatshirt and shirt up exposing my bare stomach. He kissed on it and glanced up at me. He bit below my navel and pulled down my shorts.

"I'll show you what a bitch ass nigga can do," He mumbled under his breath and slightly swirled his tongue down to my core.

My breathing picked up as he prompted my legs up and lightly blew on the thin lining of the panties I had on.

"You miss daddy, don't you?" He mumbled in a husky voice running his bottom lip across my lips.

I cringed a little then sighed once I felt his teeth nibbling on me.

"Mmm," I bit on my lip and ran my hands through my hair.

His ran his finger in between my clit and bit them. I gasp then pressed my lips together trying not to moan.

He leaned up slightly and pulled my panties down with his teeth. It felt like forever just watching him slide them off. I was not in the mood to play any games. I wanted it and I wanted it now.

He looked at me and smirked again flinging my panties somewhere across the living room. Chris leaned back down and kissed the top of my core causing a bolt to rush through my body.