Hello again

Zari

I couldn't sleep at all due to that dream I had about Chris and me. It all seem too real, there's no way I could be still dreaming about him when it has been over 3 years.

I haven't seen Chris since that night we went to the coastal county fair and let me tell you that wasn't a very pretty night. I mean at first it was but once I found out his side hoe was there, and he was leaving me at random spots to meet up with her I had to call it quits. Even though I loved him ever so dearly, and to this day I still love him. I may not be in love with him but there's love still there for him. I'm not saying that if he we're to come to my house and beg me to be his again which I highly doubt it, I'd tell him no just like that. I can't do that all over again, I'm not getting hurt over something like that ever again.

Flipping the pancake, I was fixing a small sigh escape my lips.

"What's wrong baby?" Zion ask me as he wrapped his arms around my waist while placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Oh, nothing just making you breakfast," I looked back at him with a light smile.

"Aww how sweet baby," He chuckled pecking my lips.

"Oh whatever," I smiled a little fixing him a plateful of pancakes, eggs, and bacon and handing it to him. "What would you want to drink this morning?"

"You," He simply said with a blank expression.

I looked at him and did a small smile. "No really what you want to drink Milk, Orange juice, Grape juice, or what?"

"I already told you I want you," He said in his most seductive voice turning me around and picking me up sitting me down on the counter. He opened my legs with his hand grazing his fingers tips on the inside of my inner thigh, sending slight chills down my spine. Zion looked me in my eyes his once beautiful hazel eyes were now a darker shade and over powered with lust. He gripped my thighs pulling me to the edge and getting in between my legs.

"Where all this lust come from?" I asked him out of curiosity. This wasn't like Zion honestly, so this must be something new, but whatever it is needs to stop. I'm not feeling comfortable with this. He's reminding me so much of Chris.

"You just look so damn sexy in the morning. I just can't control myself anymore, " he simply said before pulling the big t shirt I had on off, leaving me in my bra and panties.

"Zion I'm not feeling this," I fessed up.

"The hell you mean you're not feeling this?" He asked clearly taken back from my words.

"I mean," I took a short pause looking at him. "I asked you what you wanted to drink and you ready to just 'do' me right here and right now? That's kind of not like you. "

"Can't a man change in just a few moments babe?" He mumbled on my neck sliding his hands up to my waist and up my sides.

"You, change, am I talking to the right Zion?" I arched my brow.

He chuckled pulling me even closer to him brushing his tongue against my weak spot. "Yes, your talking to right Zion ma chill out and let me do this really quick." He said in between kisses. I looked at him then sighed a little. I'm not in the mood.

"I'm not in the mood," I mumbled looking down at him before he slid to his knees wrapping my legs around his shoulders. He blew on my core causing me to let out a deep sigh.

He smirked at me and hooked his finger on my panties pulling them down. "And you talking about you're not in the mood," He licked his lips looking at me once before burying his face in between my thigh swirling his tongue in a slow and steady pace.