What The Hell?

Zari

It was early in the morning and Chris wanted to play around. What the hell was he doing? We're not playing find the kitty early in the morning, no. Especially if I haven't washed since yesterday that's a big no, no in my book, and he knows that.

"Chris get the hell of me," I mumbled still half way into sleep.

There were still licks around my ankle and foot area. Getting agitated with him I shot up.

"Chris, if you don't stop!" I yelled finally opening my eyes, but nothing was there. I was the only one in the bed, not a soul was in the room.

I shifted my eyes to look around the room and nothing, nothing turned up. I laid back down covering both sides of my face with both of my hands and sighing loudly.

I turned on my side and decided to try and go back to sleep, but for some reason I couldn't. I closed my eyes and thought about nothing in particular.

Just as I was about to fall asleep once again I felt tiny claws on my heel.

What the hell?

I sat up and my eyes came into contacted with one of the cutest puppy in the world.

"Aww! " I cooed leaning over to grab it in my arms.

"You're so cute!" I beamed laying the puppies on its back and rubbed its stomach.

The puppy barked and wagged its tail and turned on its side then stood up. The dog walked in a circle and laid down on my lap.

"What's your name cutie?" I asked rubbing it's back.

"Her name is Bonnie," I looked to my right at Chris to see him half naked with a towel wrapped around his waist.

For a second, I was memorized by the way the water beads dripped off his chest and solid stomach. The way his chest heaved up and down slowly. I couldn't help but get wet from the image I was looking at. God has blessed his soul and his handsome features.

"Take a picture ma, it last ten times longer." He chuckled walking to his dresser and pulling it open.

"Whatever you're ugly anyways," I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right ma," He turned his head in my direction and smirked. He slipped on his boxer under the towel and dropped it. He slipped on some gray sweats and a plain black shirt.

"Where you are going?" I asked changing the subject and throwing the covers off me. I had swing my legs from off then bed and stood up, getting a good stretch.

"Nowhere." He licked his lips and looked at me.

I looked at him then mugged.

"Is there a problem?" I asked with a little attitude in my voice.

He looked at me and smirked.

"No, but you're half naked, literally. "

I looked down at my body and shrugged.

"So, I thought you like seeing me naked," I asked rolling my eyes and pulling up my panties.

"Mmm," I heard him from behind me as I bend down to pick through my bag. I picked up my shorts, bra, panties, then lastly a plan baby blue T-shirt. I stood up and walked towards the door Chris came out from just a few moments ago.

"Where's the towels?" I asked turning my head in the direction his was in.

"You'll see it when you walk in," He licked his lips and walked out the room with Bonnie running with her tiny legs behind him.