Make up Sort of?

Zari

I just got off the phone with Zion and can you believe the boy broke up with me! Just because I didn't come home and tell him where I was. He just assume I was instantly cheating on him.

"What a little bitch." I mumbled throwing my phone on the bed and ripping the covers off my body, and walking to my on suite bathroom.

I looked around my old bathroom and smiled. There were so much memories in this bathroom, yes all in one bathroom. All good and bad memories flooded back to me clouding over my thoughts. Like that time I had that pregnancy scare my junior year of high school, fucking on my double vanity mirror, putting on mini private shows, sex in the shower, in the bathtub. All these memories had something to do with only one person by the name of ,

Christopher Maurice Brown.

I shook the thoughts out my head and reached under the sink cabinet to grab the extra pack of toothbrushes I always kept.

I quickly brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I turn on the shower stripping out my bra and panties and hopping in, letting the hot water run down my body, and through my hair.

I looked around my shower and smiled a little looking down, while slightly pulling the corner of my lip into my mouth.

Damn you chris

Stepping into this shower, even more memories flooded back to mind. Like that time we we're seniors and we both had to stay over for practice.

I giggled to myself then bit my lip fully. Replaying that whole day.

"So, I get to see you're pretty ass after practice?" Chris asked me rubbing on my sides.

"Of course baby." I beamed looking up at him with the biggest smile in the plastered on my face.

He smirked at me then leaned down to kiss me, as I leaned up to meet him the rest of the way I heard my couch yell at me.

"Okay Miss Cruz, please show all the new girls to varsity cheerleading our warm up." Coach Beckcrum shouted at me from across the field.

"Fuck." We both mumbled at the same time. We both opened our eyes staring at each other then laughed.

"See you later baby." I gripped on his biceps and leaned up to pecked his lips. He groaned then licked his lips.

I giggled then jogged away from him. Half way across the field I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist and turned me around as he quickly pressed his lips against mines.

"Baby.I.have.to.go." I mumbled in between his kisses.

He sucked his teeth pressing his lips harder into mines still kissing me. I finally gave up fighting him and kissed him back.

"I'm not going to tell you again Miss Cruz! let's go, these girls are waiting on you!" She shouted once more.

"Christopher! Lets go you're late for practice!" Chris couched yelled at him.

He pulled away from the kiss, and licked his lips.

"They get on my damn nerves." He mumbled pecking my lips.

I laughed and pushed him back.

"Go pretty boy." I said with a smile spread across my face.

He looked at me then laughed.

"I see how you do me."

"I love you to baby see you later after practice." I kissed his cheek and jog the rest of the way to the group of girls that were waiting on me. I looked from the corner of my eye, and saw Chris jogging to his teammates, who were laughing and shaking their heads. He said something then dapped them up shrugging his shoulders. He turned back to me and winked. I giggled then turn to the girls.