I Hate You, I Hate You All

Sade

As I walked up the stairs back into the room I heard slight mummers all around the room.

That's really some shit. How she going to do this to her own flesh and blood? The child she gave birth to? Her only damn child at that?

Like the fuck?

I sat on the bed and thought about how my life was so messed up at the moment. I have Chris here who thinking he's my damn man, even though we didn't make anything final. He didn't ask me at all, just assumed and I can't do anything about it not one bit. Even if I try he'll act like he doesn't hear me and have something smart to say and dismiss the conversation. Which I don't have time for anymore. I wanted answers and he's not giving them to me.

And here comes along this bitch that I called a mother. Here she comes walking into my life like she runs everything in the book. I was perfectly fine without Chris those three years we were apart, I was perfectly fine with how my life was, yet who wanted to put in their damn input, that damn lady.

I laid back in the bed with my hands over my face. I still can't believe all this was fake. I don't know if what Chris was doing was for her or for him, I don't care to know even though I gladly want to know what made her think of some shit like this.

Who would do this to their own child?

Oh, right my mother.

I rolled my eyes to the ceiling as I sat up to look at the person that was fidgeting with the door handle. The door slowly opened, and I saw Chris's little sister walk into the room. She closed the door behind her and walked to the bed with the most innocent look on her face making my heart melt instantly. She walked in front of me and held her arms up.

I arch my brow looking down at her.

This girl is to damn big for me to pick her ass up.

I picked her up anyways and sat her next to me on the bed. She wrapped her arms around my stomach and laid her head on my chest; something I once had, now I have less breast and I don't appreciate that change. I really don't.

In my train of thought Krystal voice sang in my ear lightly.

"I know why this happen."

I looked down at her in shocked.

"Huh?" I asked making sure what she was saying was actually what she was saying.

"I know why this happened to you." She plaid with her fingers and looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"I don't like seeing you mad and I'm going to tell you everything I know," I wiped her tears.

What is a four to five-year-old girl doing crying for my situation. Is it possible that such a young girl can really feel sorry for me?

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Tell me everything you know baby girl," I ran my hands through her hair as she sat up and looked at me.

"Okay, so you know when you met Chris in high school?"

I nodded my head and looked at her intensely.

"He was already who he is now, the same age and everything, that day after school he came home and told us that he finally found what he was looking for. As the days and years went on he was getting more and more obsessed over you, not just because you were you it was the attention you gave him I guess." She little shrug and continued.

"As years passed of y'all being together he wanted us to meet you but had no other way of us meeting you unless we were in your dreams. That carnival dream you had, was all made up so we could finally meet you, mommy instantly loved you, my twin brothers as well. I also liked you when I met you, I though you we're so pretty, and I hated how we were supposed to meet you, I thought it was wrong and that we should have a proper meeting, but I'm five who's going to listen to a 5 year old?" She downed her head and sniffed.

I stayed silent and sighed lightly.

"That dream you also had while getting in that car accident was also a set up, he just wanted to be able to kiss you and feel you in your sleep." She looked up at me and wiped her face with her tiny hands. She mumbled something else, but I wasn't able to hear her closely.

I leaned in closer and asked her to repeat the words again.

"That dream you had with the car accident happened, so if you somehow turn back into Zariana he'd be able to keep you as Sade again," She repeated a little louder.

My eyes widened in hurt. Even with her tiny sentences I was still able to understand how fucked up of a person Chris really was.

"So where does my mother come in?" I asked lightly.

"She made sure you and Chris were in classes together, she also made sure you and Chris were never apart," She nodded her head slowly pushing her hair out her face.

I sat back on the headboard and slightly gripped my chin, so there is a way I get my old life back, but how?

The thought instantly got shot down as I remembered she basically told me I can never get away from him. I sighed lightly once I felt the tears coming.

"I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry this happened to you. This should never happen to someone who so amazing, but I'm here for you," She kissed my cheek the jumped off the bed.

"Oh, you also have a stalker here, don't worry Chris already handled the situation," She smiled at me and walked out the room closing the door.

Still sitting against the headboard, I ran my hands through my hair. My hate for them just grew even stronger. All this, all this for nothing?

I shook my head and stood up walking into the bathroom and locking myself in.

I looked down at my belly and rubbed it gently. I love babies but having that man's baby will be a no, no. Me even being here to begin with is a no no. I looked at myself in the mirror and all the changes that really happened. Shaking my head, I punched the glass causing it to shatter into a million piece. I picked up the biggest glass I could find and licked my lips.

I hate them, and I'm going to make that shit known.