Dreaming: Why Me? (part 2)

Zari

It's been four weeks since Chris came to this school, and since then everything has been strange.

The teachers seem to fear him in some sort of way, nobody wanted to mess with him, only the bold ones. Which wasn't many but still a few of them.

I walked through the double doors and like always heads turned my way.

"Hey Zari! "

"Nice outfit Zariana. "

"Your hair is so cute."

I heard from left to right. I smiled politely thanking everybody I heard while on the walk to my locker.

"23...41...03..." I mumbled turning my lock, so it could open.

As I opened my locker I felt eyes staring at me from somewhere in the hall. It wasn't one of those stare at you and look off type thing. It was one of those stares like somebody was burning a hole into the back of my head. Not really wanting to turn around I grabbed my dance bag and hooked it onto my shoulder. I slapped my hair in a quick bun then took off my jacket throwing it in my locker. I closed my locker then turned around jumping back a little while placing my hand on my heart.

"You can't be doing that shit," I mugged.

He chuckled then stood closer to me.

"Where's my kiss?" Chris asked leaning over me placing his hand on the locker.

I rolled my eyes and mugged.

"No dammit leave me alone I'm not in the mood to be messing with you," I put all my weight on my back leg while folding my arms across my chest.

"Aww stop playing, you know the bet we made," He chuckled licking his lips.

"So, the bet is over."

"The bet ain't over until I say it's over," He mushed his eyebrows at me then gave me a devilish glare.

I stared blankly at him then walked off. He caught my wrist and gripped on it.

"Uhm, get off me I'm not in the mood Chris."

"What the fuck did I say?"

"And what the fuck did I say?" I semi-yelled at him causing us to get a few glances.

I looked down at my hand and saw that it was slowly turning purple from the lack of blood.

I snatched my hand away from him and walked away shaking my hand in the process.

He snatched me back by my hips pulling me into his chest. For some reason his body was cold, like his body was dead or something.

"You really going do that in front of all these people. You going to embarrass me like that and act like I won't do shit about that?" He asked me. "You embarrassed me in front of my nigga," He whispered in my ear. "You need to be punished." He bit the tip of my ear and slapped his hand on my thigh hard.

I winced as I started to feel the stinging sensation. I pressed my lips together then sighed lightly.

"You better give me my damn kiss the next time I see you iight?"

I didn't say anything all I could do was try to hold back the tears that was forming in my eyes. I looked up at a teacher that was walking our way. His head turned the other way not even bothering to help me.