Eternally

Zari

3:30 a.m.

I wasn't able to sleep. It was not due to the hard rain, or thunder, it wasn't even because of the major headache I had. It's just I didn't feel right.

I felt as though something was wrong with the situation. Not a little piece of the situation but the whole situation. Just by me being here I felt out of place I needed to go back home. I needed to be back home in the comfort of my own bed, home, and surroundings. I needed to be in my own space.

Slowly slipping out the bed I walked towards the closet and slowly opened the door. I walked in and quickly slipped on some sweats and halter sweatshirt.

"Where you are going?" His voice boomed from behind me.

I jumped a little turning my head to the side.

"Uhm, to the store," I lied before putting my hair in a big bun.

"You're lying," He chuckled lightly then licked his lips.

"I'm going ask you one more time," He took a short pause while he licked his lips again and glanced down before looking at me, so he could look in my eyes.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked as calmly as possible.

I sighed deeply then stood up pulling my sweats up.

"I'm leaving."

He cocked his head to the side then chuckled.

"You don't listen, do you? You're not going anywhere. If we're not together then it's a hell no," He folded his arms across his chest and leaned on the door frame.

"So, you might as well take those clothes off your pretty little body and get back in bed with me."

I looked at him in slight disbelief and shook my head. I can't believe this. I can't believe he have complete power over me.

My soul.

My body.

My mind.

I fucking hated it. Better yet I hated him. Hated the way he took over me. I need to leave. I need to go and go quick before he brains fuck me even more then he has, but how can I do it? How can I leave this for good?

I slowly took the sweater off my body and threw it to the floor. Being careful not to injure my hand anymore. I slipped off my sweats and stepped out of them, stepping on the pants leg to get it fully off my foot. I took my hair out the bun and let it fall down my back, stopping just to where my back had a natural arch.

Feeling Chris's presence over my body I looked down not wanting to look at him. I didn't want to look in his piercing brown orbs and fall in love with him again, but sadly I'm in love with the person I hate the most. The person that caused me pain, the person that hurt me day in and day out, not physically but emotionally. Maybe both to be real.

No matter how many times I break it off with him and shut my heart out; He always find his way back in, like it's a simple stroll in the park.

I should have been leave...

I should have left when something didn't start to feel right. Especially the second day I got here, but like always Chris made me stay. I felt like my stay was overdue and that I needed to go back home, back to my job, back to my patients, my friends, my family. I felt like I was many miles away; even though it's true, I'm all the way across town. To be real once more I don't even know this place. Never seen it nor heard about it, not even the people that lived here which is odd because I barely see anybody around this neighborhood, haven't seen any cars, haven't seen anything for the past two to three weeks. It's like we're the only two people here.

"What are you thinking about princess?" He ran his thumb across my cheek while entangling his fingers in my hair.

"It's nothing," I sighed deeply as I tried to look anywhere but his face.

"Look at me."

"Nuh uh," I murmured.

"I'm not going to tell you again Zari, look at me," His voice was demanding yet had a soft edge to it.

Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes I tilted my head upwards, and slowly opened my eyes to look in his. I gasp out in shock as I realized his once brown orbs were lighter. Way lighter. It was a gold color with streaks of a cyan blue color and hazel green.

I fell completely in love with them. I couldn't help but to stare up in them and get lost.

"You know I love you right?"

His voice once again brought me back to reality, snapping me out my trance. I looked down to his lips and back up to his eyes.

"Yes, I know."

"And you know I want to be with you for the rest of my life, right?"

I nodded my head completely lost in his eyes once again.

"I want to make you my wife, my queen, the mother of my kids. Our babies, baby you can't leave me," his voice got soft as his eyes slowly started to fade and turn back brown.

What the fuck?

"Aye, what happened to your eyes?" I asked in shocked, one moment it's there and the next it's not. What type of shit is this?

Completely ignoring my question, he pecked my lips ever so softly and smirked against my lips.

"Don't worry about that ma."

"But, what the hell was that Chris? " I asked in a demanding tone. I have the right to know, what the hell just happened! That's some paranormal type shit.

He let out a soft chuckle and kissed my forehead. He hugged my body closer to his laying his head in the crook of my neck.

"Damn your skin smell so good," I felt him say as he nibbled on it a little.

Damn your skin? What the hell is really going on?

"I'm going make you mines internally baby," He kissed then small patch of skin he was nibbling on.

"But not just yet," He chuckled slowly and grabbed my hands placing it on his chest.

"Tell me you love me," He spoke softly while cupping my butt and lightly lifting me up so we were eye level.

I stared at him for some time trying to analysis what's going on, or better yet what just happened.

"I love you too," I licked my lips and ran my hands through my hair and looked at him.

"Are you going to be my queen?" he asked. "Through thick and thin, even in eternal afterlife?" He asked me, smirking.

I continued to look at him then lightly mugged.

What do he mean by eternal afterlife? What does that even mean?

So just to make him happy I nodded my head.

"Say it ma," He pecked my lips and kissed my nose.

"Yes," I paused. "Even in eternal afterlife." I breath out.

His smile grew even wider than before.

"Shall we go back to bed?" He asked carrying me back to his room

"Yeah, I guess," I mumbled, completely confused as to what was going on.

Before I knew it my back hit against the pillow top bed, and his body collapse on top of mines. He pulled the covers over our bodies and wrapped his big arms around my small body.

"See you in the morning babe," He placed his head in the crook of my neck and lightly kissed it.

"See you in the morning," I sighed lightly before closing my eyes and trying to go back to sleep.