Hot Love and Emotion

Zari

This might have been everything but enjoyable. All Chris and my mom did was talk, laugh, bring back old memories and joke around the whole entire time we been here. It's like she hasn't even bother to spark a conversation with me.

How in the hell you wanted me to come and spend time with you but your sitting here smiling up in my ex face?

I wasn't disgusted, nor was I even mad. I was just irritated with the whole situation. Like I'm here, your daughter, talk to me spend time with me, I didn't waste my gas or my time coming here to watch you and him talk and laugh about everything.

Every second that past by I honestly felt myself about to explode with anger. I know I said I wasn't mad about it, but it's really starting to get to me.

It started getting to me so much I pushed my plate back and leaned back in my chair, my face probably balled up, but I couldn't help it.

My mom and Chris stopped laughing and looked at me.

"You okay honey? You haven't touched your food, are you sick?" She asked me finally giving me the time of day.

I shot her a quick smile then got up. "I'm fine, I'm going to the bathroom," I mumbled pushing the chair back with force I didn't intend to have, but at the time I didn't care.

I walked up to my old room and slammed the door, locking it before I went to go lay down on the bed.

"At least I still have you bed." I mumbled into the sheets.

I wanted to get comfortable, so I took off my shirt, exposing my red and white lace bra. I stood up and slid my shorts down revealing my white lace panties. I got back in my old bed getting under the covers and snuggling against my sheets and pillows.

"Damn I forgot how soft my bed was." I licked my lips while slowly closing my eyes.

_____

"I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see

I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly

I got my eyes on you, you're everything that I see

I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly

I can't get over you, you left your mark on me

I want your hot love and emotion."

My eyes shot up as I sat up quickly looking for my phone.

"Aww fuck, fuck, fuck!" I shouted to myself. I threw the covers off me and looked around for my phone.

"Where's my damn phone?" I asked myself palming myself and putting my hand on my hip.

"Looking for this?"

I turned my body around to face who ever voice I heard in the room, and there he stood holding my phone like it was a pair of granny panties.

I sighed of relief then walk to him. "Can I get my phone?" I asked holding my hand out.

"Mmmm who's babe?" He asked looking at my phone screen with his brow raised.

"It's that nigga you are dealing with now?" He asked once again.

"Chris can I please get my phone? He's probably worried or pissed that I didn't come home yet," I mumbled trying to reach for my phone, but as usual he stretch his arm out higher, so I couldn't get it.

GREEEAAAT now I must deal with this shit.

I licked my lips then turn on my heels to put back on my clothes.