Today Marks The Day

Chris

The guilt that I never had crept up on me and hit me hard in the gut. I instantly felt like shit, I've been away from Sade and my baby girl for 3 months living my own life.

I can say it was selfish as fuck for what I was doing, using random girls to satisfy my pretended need. In all actuality, I was tired of taking care of Sade limp body. Me being the man I am I gave up on her and did my own thing, now look what it caused me, guilt something I never felt before, damn this a hurtful ass feeling.

I sat back on the bed with my head in my hands.

"Aye Chris let's go man we got to go."

I looked up at Michael and shook my head.

"I can't do it," I admitted.

"Chris let's go nigga your daughter is on the way as we speak and you acting like a little bitch, that gilt eating your ass up huh?!" He yelled at me.

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"Don't even put the shit all on me nigga you been doing the same stuff as me," He don't need to put the blame on me if he was doing the same exact thing as me.

"But you know the difference?"

"What difference nigga!? " I yelled frustrated

"Bitch we did the same shit! Don't put all this shit on me!" I yelled again standing up.

"The difference is that I'm single nigga I do what the fuck I want! I don't have a baby on the way! And I damn sure didn't fight for a girl that didn't even want me!" He yelled back at me throwing the lamp I had by the chair across the room.

I looked at him like he was stupid and walked towards him, this nigga is not about to talk to me like I'm some bitch. That's something we not about to do.

"You not about to talk to me like I'm some little boy, punk," I pushed him back slightly.

He tilted his head to the side and chuckled while shaking his head.

"I'm a punk but I'm the one trying put you in the right direction," He licked his lips. "I'm going to the hospital to see my little niece being born you can come or you can fuck one of these hoes," He turned his back from me and clapped his hands.

The portal to the other side soon flashed open and he stepped in. The portal soon closed behind him, leaving me in the room by myself. I ran my hands down my face and sighed.

Deep in thought I heard the door creek open and a head popped through. I looked at the girl and smirked. She favored Zari and Sade, beautiful creation she was.

"Are you okay?" She asked with Sade's innocent voice.

I nodded my head. She walked in and closed the door behind her. She walked towards me and placed her small but petite frame on my lap.

"No, you're not, what's wrong papi?" She asked again.

"Nothing I'm straight," I licked my lips looked at her.

"Well whatever you're feeling let me release your stress," She smirked while kissing on my neck.

It wouldn't hurt to do one, right?

Sade

"Where is he?" I asked laying in the hospital bed rubbing my rounded stomach.

"Honey I don't know," His mother sighed while rubbing my shoulder.

"Well I'm not having Reagan until he's here," I sniffed, even though Chris a complete asshole I personally would not feel right if I just have his baby and he's not here to witness the beauty of it, but Reagan is being a stubborn child and won't stay in the womb until her daddy comes.

"Your daddy coming so- aww dammit Reagan I can't hold this any longer! Get the damn doctor in here!" I yelled not finishing my statement.

"Shh, the doctor is coming soon I promise."

I ran my hand down my face and mugged. I was in pain and I needed to unleash my anger out on somebody.

Oh, just wait until I see Chris dumb ass! I'm going to get all in his stupid ass.

Feeling another contraction coming I yelled and threw my head into the pillow holding my breath.

I felt horrible, and I bet I looked terrible, this sweat isn't cute.

"Uggghh fuck this!" I screamed louder.

"Now is that necessary? " I heard a familiar voice say. I turned my head towards the door and mugged.

"Well hello Mr. Michael. Now where the fuck is your best friend?! "

He laughed a little and sat in the chair next to me.

"Michael where is Chris?" Chris mother asked.

Michael sighed and sink into the chair.

I turned to look at him and mugged.

"Is he out there being a hoe?! " I yelled at Michael.

Michael stayed quiet and looked down playing with his thumbs.

I couldn't believe it; how could he do this? But I expect this from someone like him. I shook my head. I'm tired of crying over this nigga I need to have this baby and move on with my life, but that wouldn't be easy, but fuck it I'll find a damn way.

The doctor came in and prompt my leg up.

"You ready Mrs. Brown?" He smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"I am not a Brown and yes I'm ready get this damn baby out me!"

The doctor chuckled and crack his knuckles.

Oooo sexy.

I licked my lips and waiting for him to instruct me.

Within five minutes Reagan was brought into the world.

I smiled and tilted my head back on the pillow. She's finally here.

Damn I'm tired though.

The doctors cleaned off Reagan and put her in my arms. I looked down at her as she cried her little heart out. I played with her fingers and kissed her cheek.

"Hey baby girl, it's your mommy, your granny and your uncle Michael." I kissed her cheek and sighed out.

I laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. I went through all this and he still wasn't here.

That's clearly a sign that he didn't care, and if he want to be like that so can I.

Today will be the damn day.