All Mines

Zari

I woke up with a pricing sharp object slicing through the middle of my chest. I jolted up feeling the object slide deeper causing tremendous pain to explore my body.

Quickly closing my eyes and opening them; I saw him, on top of me, with the bud of the knife clutched between both of his hands.

It took me some time to force out a scream but once I did he quickly covered my mouth with one of his massive hand.

"This will soon be all over baby," He kissed my forehead as he slips the knife out and held it in his hand.

I couldn't help the tears that was spilling from my eye. The pain was too much. Seeing him do this. To me. Is and was too much.

My once white bra and tone breast as well as my neck we're covered in blood. The blood oozed down the curve of the bra and dripped on to the seats beneath me; painting the gray sheets.

Chris looked at me as I cried and screamed out in pain. His face was stone cold. It didn't show any emotion what so ever, the only thing I could read were his eyes. They weren't this goldish, hazelish nor was it his usual brown color they were a stone cold icy blue full of mixed emotion. Like how his heart was and is still till this day, this morning is a prime example of his cruel heart.

"We're almost there baby, almost there to being mines eternally." He uncovered his hand from my mouth, making my muffle scream expand onto a blood chilling cry.

"Oh, how I hate to see you in pain," He mumbled while licking his lips.

"Well don't be worry mamas it'll be over soon, very soon," He continued before licking the blood off the knife and placing it down beside me.

He mumbled something slightly before tilting his head back, and saying words I couldn't figure out,

Maybe it's in another language.

"What the hell are you doing? You're dying soon and your thinking about what language he's speaking!? Girl get your ass up and find the nearest hospital!" My conscience yelled at me.

I reacted quickly and tried to move from under him. He stopped speaking and looked down at me tilting his head side to side as his once icy blue eyes we're a stone cold black. I gasp then let out another cry as I felt the same knife pierced through my skin once more but this time not in my chest, but in my stomach region.

Feeling my body lose a lack of oxygen I grabbed at my throat and clawed at my neck. I grip on my neck with both of my hands and coughed, felling a thick substance of something escape from my throat and lips.

He smirked lightly and chuckled.

"Just one more minute baby."

"Chris! Get off m-" I couldn't get that last of my words out due to me coughing up more blood than before.

I gasp and threw my head back trying to push my body up. Chris gripped on my waist and held me in place tight.

"Ma, keep still dammit!" He yelled at me gripping on my jaw and squeezed it tightly.

I felt my breathing slow down slower than it has been before.

I don't even know how I made it this long. It's impossible for a girl like me to still be fighting for my life after being stabbed twice in two different places and then they were deep. I don't know how.

"I love you ma," He spoke before tilting his head back once more and speaking in the same language he spoke in before.

I coughed one last time feeling the blood leak from out my mouth.