Prologue

You have to read book #1 or none of this will make sense. But if your some sort of genius you can read this 1st. Carry on!

2 years later

Carlos Pov

Today's the day we make it official. Its Saturday September 12th to be exact a lil after 11 am. The wedding doesn't start until 6:45pm because by the time I make it down the aisle and we say our vows it should be 7:05 pm and the sun would have finally set here in California.

I'm sitting here at Gabes place reminiscing on these past two years.

Flashback

" what do you mean your sorry ? Huh ? And what exactly are you sorry for Ty?"

" Babe you know I -" I cut him off

" Save it just save it, don't try to answer because I have the answers. I know your sorry for proposing to me, for getting your 'homie' to 'take care of kenny'. Or maybe your sorry that your dick just so happen to grow legs and fall into your slut face hoe bag babymama. You know what I go it. Your sorry because you actually thought we could be a family, you, Jr, Isaias and Mahogany. 6 months we was engaged 6 fucking months and you cheat on me and not only that you get the bitch pregnant. I don't regret kids, I love kids but really though, and your mouth has the audacity to say you love me but your actions say I can do what I want he'll never leave me.Here is a wake up call fuck you and fuck our so call dreams." I walked out pissed I got in my car and drove for hours until I made it to vegas.

When I made it to Vegas every single thing that happened no longer existed in my mind. All I need was a drink. I drank and drank till I couldn't anymore. I went to so many clubs that night shit I might of slept with someone.

I woke up in my car and drove to an hotel. I got calls left and right from a lil bit of everyone. Havi just retired from the navy after 12 years he's gotta set of twins boy and a girl they just turned 1 last month. Oh and a bitch ass wife.

I checked my phone to narrow down the calls and see who all called.

Levi's called
Moms called
Havi's called
Bre's called
Gabe's called

Even Mr. Ross called me once. Complete shocker.

.............

I deliberately lost all contact and ties with everyone except Bre for my son of course. She would bring him to see me every weekend faithfully. Of course we fucked but she said that she's moved on its only sex. When she said it I believed her. I spent 3 almost 4 months in Vegas living at the la Quinta inn, I stayed so long that they gave me a monthly rate which was good for me. Before I abruptly left I had just found out my absent father left me money wasn't much but it lasted while I was in Vegas. I answered Lee's billionth call my third month here

"Where the fuck you at , im coming to get you ? You can't just up and leave we have to work this out baby, what about our family ? I love you nigga come home."

" Family ? That was funny. That won't be necessary you chose your life, it's Danielle you want. Maybe just maybe Bre's not over me yet so I'll try to make it work with her good bye Levi."

"Carlos if you hang up this phone I swear you'll regret it."

"Im listening" I said annoyed by his threat. I love this nigga so fucking much.

"Chulo ya man miss you, um Jr misses you. I'm sorry about Dani and Mahogany, come home we can work this out I'll never-" I cut him off

" you'll never what hurt me ? Do it again ? Have another baby on me ? What is it Levi? SPIT IT OUT DAMN IT !!!" I think he felt the aggression in my voice because he didn't respond but I could hear him breathing.

"Exactly your just a fuck boy good- "now he cut me off.

"Carlos you know........ I never in my life loved anyone the way I love you...... yes I love Jr and I love my unborn baby girl . I can't change the past nor dictate the future but I'll try my damnest to get my family back and do right by you. But for right now I'm going to leave you alone and give you space no more calling you every second or nun of that I'll wait for you to call me."

"About time you-" he cut me off again

"But ! When you call make sure that your calling to tell me your coming home. Be safe, I care about you so fucking much, keep ya head up. I love you nigga."

"Love you too" was my response then I hung up. I wasn't lying I love my baby but I can't be stupid and allow him to have a baby on me and think that a simple sorry is going to cut it.

I called him two weeks later from that exact day and told him I was on my way home. He told me he love me and drive safe.

Flashback over.

I reached over to grab my phone I looked at the time it was 12:13pm I still have time. I'm about to marry this man, yes.

Here we are today, Mahogany's a year and 3 months, Isaias is 2 years and 2 months old and Jr's turning 6 next month. I got my family back and we are stronger than ever. I have a better relationship with my mom and Havi.
I've grown even closer to the Ross family.

I just couldn't let my Family go I put to much into it to let the next bitch think they can take over. Besides levi's never loved me the way he's loved anyone.

When I got home king was sitting on the front porch. I went to the truck and grabbed one of my duffel bags. He got up and walked towards me he had on no shirt I noticed he got some tats, Nike slides, gym shorts and they was sagging showing that fat ass and his dick print. I couldn't help but to get hard I grabbed my dick. I ran to him and begin to cry . King grabbed my bag outta my hand and the 1st thing King said to me right after he kissed and embraced me was ' Stay With Me Your All I Need'.

So this is the sequel to In Love By Now. I know you have plenty of questions like :

Is Levi really over Danielle ?

Why did Levi cheat on Carlos ?

Did Danielle sign her rights over for this baby as well ?

What really happened in Vegas with Carlos ?

Who or what was occupying Levi's time while Carlos was gone ?

What happened to Kenny ?

Your questions will be answered in the sequel. This will be a little more drama filled just a warning.

Thanks for all the love, support, votes, comments and reads for In Love By Now.

In Love By Now : Stay With Me Your All I Need