Chapter 3 Yes Dani

Lee's Pov

It's been 3 days since I've been in New York. Dani's a lot better I got her a place this morning, she gets out the hospital tomorrow. Im just glad she's ok now I can take a breather.

I don't really care what your thinking but im doing this cause she's my son's mother. Carlos doesn't believe me but it's ok I don't blame him.

Flashback

My first day here I called Chulo

"Hello" sounding irritated

"Really though ? You know what I'm not going to argue. I miss you and I'm sorry I'll be home soon I pro-"

"Fuck your false promises I don't have time for it. Hold up ! (I hear noise in the background sounds like niggas let me find out) yeah, hello"

"Yeah, your done yelling ?"

"Levi at this point of my life I'm just like I'm to grown to be going back and forth with a grown man. So when you get back, go to ya moms, the house key , car key and ya ring will be there. What hurts the most isn't that fact that your up there fucking the bitch its the fact that I'm really in love with you. Goodbye."

He had already hung up I still have the phone against my ear and shocked.

"Hello !" I said three times not believing what just happened.

End of flashback

"Ty, ayo Ty get it together we gotta roll out" that's pyscho crazy ass. I couldn't speak I just followed. We went to his crib to get the stuff I gotta transport. Fuck what your thinking. A man's gotta eat and I gotta family to take care of.

You ever thought of how I really survived in college although my parents helped me raised Jr ? Its simple the streets. Jdirt been looking out for me for a cool min.

I can't lie though I'm scary ass hell, this'll be my first time touching or seeing anything. Dirt put me on cause Pops was giving me a lil money when I was in school and Dirt needed money to make money, get it ?

Ok the money Pops gave me I floated to Dirt and he gave it back plus some. So its like I was in it but I wasn't. Til this day I got what you'll call a share in it still seeing as I'm the reason he got so big. But im trying to figure out how the fuck ima get this on the plane.

"Ty quit day dreaming ya phone ringing, boy I swear you need to hop back on the pussy train cause ass got you stressing" I shewed him off and answered the phone.

"Yo"

"Hello this is Ronda Paige calling from Elmhurst Hospital can I speak to a Mr.Ross ?"

"That's my father and im his son, watcha want ?"

"Im calling on behalf of Danielle-"

"Oh what's the problem, im the one picking her up tomorrow ?"

"Oh that won't be necessary her doctor was able to clear her for release today"

"Thanks on the way" I just hung up and told pyscho to bring me to get Dani. He bitched about it but brought me.

.................

I got Dani settled in at her new apartment I bathed her, cooked her dinner and now im on the couch watching tv. I hope I didnt lose my baby. Let me call him

It went to voicemail I think I'm fucked.

"Yo D"

"What'd you do ?"