Chapter 5 Why her ?

This is just a warning that this chapter displays a little violence and strong language content. I don't condone violence but read as you wish. Im not sure if I said this before but this book is based off true events something's have been altered and something's added. Carry on ......

Bryce Pov

"Jay come here "

"Ye Da comin" he walks up to me smiling

"You ready ?"

"Ye redy" we left to go to Lee's mom's to bring Jay over to chill with Jr. We made it after ten minutes. I went to knock Dj's already walking out.

"Yo Dj, what's good ? Jay go in and find Jr I'll be in there soon."

"Nun much B working trying to stay outta trouble and take care my fam."

"Fam ?"

"Yeah my girl and my baby."

"What ?? Girl, baby ? I thought you was tasting the rainbow with your sweet ass." I laugh at him

"Yo chill B" he laughs back

"I'm serious D" I straight face him

"Yeah bro my lil girl 5 and me, my girl we good now, I mean of course we had problems but we good."

"Damn that's what's up, finally got ya mind right. Pussy is the way to go." I high fived him.

"You crazy bro but I'm out B." We dapped each other up and he left. I walked inside and mama Ross got the house smelling amazing. I didn't think I was hungry until I got in here.

"Hey ma, how you doing ?"

"Never better, it's good to see you. Your hard headed brother of yours across the country, I can't believe he still chasing that girl. He's just digging a hole that he won't be able to get out of."

"Ma Ty a big boy he'll be ok. But I gotta run do you mind making me a plate togo please ?"

"I don't see why not. Go gave a seat ill have it ready in a few." I said thanks and went to the living room but I can see the kids in the den playing and I see that pretty lil girl. I guess it's true but that girl look like Jr.

Lemme call my dawg Derrick ." Ayo where you at ?"

"At Beatrice house bro."

"Damn you still playing step daddy to like 6 kids bro ?"

"Chill you know most chicks with kids got food stamps and housing or either or. Shit they living good why not live good too."

"Aye you's a fool D but I'll be by to scoop you in 20 be ready G."

"Yeah"

By the time I got off the phone ma came to me with my plate. I went to tell Jay later and left to get D. It only took me 5 mins to get to him.

"Aye I'm outside" he said ok.

He didn't come out till like 2 minutes later.

"Yo B what's good, how's the fam ?"

"We good yo, lets go get this work done."

" Coo but let's stop at Vons I want a sub and Trice left me the food stamp card you want something ?"

"You wilding yo, naw im good."

We made it to Vons in no time. I couldn't help but think this nigga got issues.