Chapter 21

Every Hispanic needs a black boy !!! Random thoughts.

Lee's Pov

Thursday came quick Jr's out the hospital but he has to see his pediatrician tomorrow. My mom wants to take him but I do too, so she's going with us.

The surrogate called saying she coming to visit and thought it would be best to move here for a while. We couldn't last 3 mins without arguing. I just can't wait til my baby girl is born . I'm not looking forward to coparenting .

Chulo officially graduate in 23 days, I'm happy for him, I'm just going to miss seeing him all the time once he starts working.

My mom's has Jr and I miss him already at times I feel like I don't spend time with him like I use to.

"Bae ?"

"Yes "

"Am I a bad father? "

"Ty really ? It's like 7am go back to bed."

"I guess that means yeah, thanks. " I said sarcastically.

"It's to early for this and I'm tired bruh."

"All this time all you had to say is yes or no but you being Mr.Petty Petty but I'm good though. "

"Give me your hand Ty."

"Why ?"

"So i can help pull you out of your feelings. "He chuckled ain't shit funny.

"Fuck you bruh "

"Don't you want to? "

Fuck him right now, I got up out of the bed to get some orange juice. I just noticed I'm fully naked good thing Jr not here. On my way back to the room the door bell rung.

Me not thinking I went to answer it, I seen it was B so I opened the door.

"Yo B what's good homie? "

"I'm Gucci bruh, but if you don't mind I'd rather not see you naked and let me in nigga it's hot outside. "

"Nigga this my house i can walk around naked if and when I want. And I seen you look at my dick, I mean you cute and all but I'm taken lol."

"You do gotta nice dick bruh. But for real I'm bout to raid ya fridge go put some clothes on you making my dick hard. " I walked away laughing. Bryce is no where near gay he just jokes with me if I do it to him.

I got back inside my room and he still sleep, hold up its 7:48am. Why the hell am I woke and why is B here? Is the questions I asked myself while brushing my teeth.

5 mins later i went to put on some blue boxer brief, grey gym shorts and grey underamour shirt and my Jordan slides. I made my way to the kitchen and stopped when I heard B on the phone arguing.

I'm not a nosey person but I wanna make sure my brother straight. He got off the phone 5 mins later and I had managed to whip up some eggs and toast.

"Where is the sausage or bacon ?" B asked looking under his plate and all around it like an idiot.

"It's in the fridge we only make that on the weekends. Go cook you some or just get some fruit but I gotta bring my baby his breakfast. "

"Nigga yall boogie asses, fuck it im cooking sausage and bacon. " I went to my room.

"Chulo bae, wake up "

"What Ty, damn ?"

"Chill bae I got you breakfast. " He sat up in the bed and thanked me.