Chapter 10 Maybe I should Call

I'm trying to update quickly as possible, thanks for your patience.

Carlos Pov

"Veronica is slaying with this venom attitude, Wyatt so fine and Jeffery don't get me started on his sexy ass." Here she goes, I mean it's a good show but she's being over dramatic.

" Bre no one cares about them "

"Oh you will not diss my HAHN , I don't diss Black Ink with they ratchet ass" well now she's mad lol.

"Ok Bre you win."

I miss my friendship with Bre and I'm glad we back cool. Im still shocked about Ty's confession two weeks ago but hey life goes on. When he said he loved me I knew I had to go home.

"Bre are you going to start back school soon or what's the plan ?"

" I mean yeah my lil sister will babysit since she's graduating in a few months but I know how you are about Isaias and I didn't want to just send him to day care."

"True but I still want you to finish school and do your thing. I know you always wanted to be a pediatrician and I'm not going to stand in your way."

"Thank you that's why I love you."

"Ok get back to your messy show and stop being so sappy."

She responded with a chuckle and went back to the tv.

.................

Lee's Pov

" Dani at this point I don't care anymore, im through with you and your b.s.I hope you find a job in 4 months because that's when the lease is up bitch. "

"Whoa I make one mistake and you just blow up on me, who do you think you are "

"Well I know who I am ! My fault that you on your knees with a dick in your mouth is your idea of a mistake, how about you mistakenly fall off the face of the earth....... Shit your still here."

"So that's it's your done ?"

"We're done call me in February so I can get a DNA test for -" she cut me off.

"For what this is your baby and you know it. I took that dick from you on purpose in that room at your mom's you think im dumb don't you. I got pregnant on purpose can't wait to tell your fagget ass boyf-" I cut her off by getting in her face.

"Don't say shit about him, he's done nothing to you. He's more of a -" she cut me off

"A what ? More of a woman than me or more of a parent to Jr than me. What is it ?"

"Just fuck it and fuck you. I'm going to get Jr's things ready and were out don't call unless it's about the baby."

"Why you, just said it wasn't your baby right ?" Before I knew it I had grabbed her by the throat and I'm my mind I wanted her to stop breathing but then I looked down and seen her belly, then I let go.

Seeing her gasp for air made me feel like complete shit. Who am I ? Why'd I do that ?

"Levi ....I .... always ...wanted to be with you then Jr came and I panicked. I knew your family would support you... (coughs) I just wanted to have another baby with you to start over so we can be a family but I admit I fucked up and I'm sorry. Please don't leave I just got my family back and I'll go crazy if you leave."

I just stared at her, all sorts of things ran through my mind but all I could say was

"Take care of yourself don't kill my princess." Then I walked away. Away from Dani, away from future hurt, away from future regret and away from New York.