Chapter 17 I still, he still, we still

Carlos Pov

Tamia Still partial lyrics

Usually when two people are together
For a long time things seem to change
It's been said that nothing good lasts forever
But this love is better every day

We get all excited inside,
Every time that we get along
He still got love in his eyes,
And I still got love in my soul

Still, feels like the first time we met
That I kissed and I told you I love you
We still run around like teenagers
Even though we are grown and married with kids(and we still)

We still, talk on the phone for hours when I'm away,
He still writes letters and sends me flowers every other day(every other day),
The question everybody asks, is how we make it last,
I tell them I still, he still, we still

He's the man of my dreams,
And still the man for me,
And I'm still in love with him, deep deeply.

End of partial lyrics

It's been an hour since I've been at the park with Yannick we came to an understanding. It hurts truly it does because his friendship mattered more than anything. He's moving to Texas he got a job offer he couldn't decline.

I'm happy for him I just wish we remained friends. It is what it is.

"So can I meet your son before I leave, I mean I can't believe you had a child. Congrats los man."

"Thanks yeah, he's almost one."

We walked to the car and chatted more, we reached Norms for a quick bite.

After Norms we headed to the airport sadly.

"I'm not trying to put you in a hard place or nothing but I still genuinely love you Carlos. Ive tried so damn hard to forget you even exist but I can't. Im not going to go any further but levi is a lucky I meant blessed man to have you. As long as you happy I'm happy."

"Uh, wow, I don't have anything to say...... how about this we'll be back in four days, I'll call you to meet zay, how's that ?"

"No problem, I got you. Have a safe flight, stay true to yourself and most of all make sure your happy before you go trying to make others happy."

"Thanks Nick."

We hugged, I mean a real hug like we're a couple then he kissed my forehead and pecked my lips.

"I love you man, stay up."

"Gotcha bro."

Walking into the airport I see Bre with Lee.

"Sup baby momma ?"

"Whatever baby daddy" she laughs and nudges me while holding zay.

"Give me my son.... hey bae you alright, why you looking like that ?"

"I'm good Chulo just gotta lot on my mind you know but nothing I can't handle. I just want to get this over with."

"I'm here for you all the way Lee, any and everything you need. It's time I take care of you anyway."

"Lol bae don't talk like that while you holding zay."

"Uhh, whatever. Bre still be here until we board the plane. I just wanna chill with my son."

"Let me hold him for a few then I'll give him back besides, look at Bre I think she needs you as a friend right now."

He's right she looks standoff ish. I walked towards her but only to see her on the phone and she looks pissed. I'll wait.