Chapter 7 Oh that's how you feel

Carlos Pov

"Hell yeah, what you trying to do suck the skin off my dick damn. Fuck just like that nigga."

I'm on my phone going through reading Ty and I texts, lame right ? Oh well. So this nigga starts sucking my dick I mean it feels amazing its just Ty's on my mind.

After sending that message he hasn't responded and its been a whole week which is fine cause I meant every word.

"Shawty get off the phone"

"Calm ya ass and I told you before I don't like being called that. " I pushed him off me and got up to walk to the chair cause I was a lil aggravated.

"My fault bring yo sexy ass here." I just walked over to him. Him being this dude Jabari Daniels he cute or whatever honestly I like him but I only think it's cause I need him to pass time. We Fuck like crazy the sex is great. Don't get it twisted I'm only topping Ty will be the only nigga to fuck me. It's weird though we met at Starbucks my favorite place and we've been talking every since. But I have been fucking this chick Isis.

Bari cool though but I miss my baby too. I haven't mentioned my 'past' at all just because it don't matter right now and I don't care to share my past when I don't believe its over either. Bre call her self mad cause I won't try to rekindle what her and I had but I told her what we had wasn't broken or salvageable it was destroyed. So I haven't seen my son this weekend but I got her ass.

" Los we still going out tonight or what ?"

"Yeah sure" I say not interested in doing anything.

I went to go shower my thoughts were formed about my life and what I want in the future. I just want to live life for now.

........................

Lee's Pov

I got to move forward and just chill out for now Ima let him chill out for now I guess. I just called Dani and told her I'll be there tomorrow. I should be starting work at the radio station but I changed my mind I put it off for almost two months now, I was respectful and called to decline the offer. My dad doesn't mind and I saved money so I'm good ok I'm lying This fast money is the truth. I mean I basically do nothing but collect a check maybe a lil transporting but nothing major gotta keep my face clean. So I'm taking my lil boy with me to New York. Im not telling anyone because I don't want any suggestions or hear their mouth. When I land I'll text one person I haven't decided yet but i know word will travel to the rest of them.

...............

I woke Jr's cranky butt up we have 4 hours until our flight. Im just going to make sure he has his sippy cup, blanket and his ugly ass minion teddy bear. I told my boy Bryce to let him know to keep and eye on my crib.

............

Pyscho scooped us up from the airport and now we at the house. "Dani baby where you at ?"

She didn't respond I called and no answer. 1 hour passes and she walks through the door to the fridge and to the room walking right past us.

" Omg, Iiiiiiiiiii" she's screaming running towards us.

"I can't believe I walked right past yall I miss y'all so much. I had a tough day I just want to quit so bad."

"Don't worry about the job come give me a kiss. We came to visit you for a while I think it'll be better for all of us"

"Awhh a while ? That's what I'm talking about. A hug ? I'll do you one better once Jr's sleep. Come here baby." Jr ran up too hug her and it felt good seeing that.