Chapter 23 King

Lee's Pov

"Chulo come on" He knows we have to hurry up and get Zay cause Bre is going to work. "I'm coming Mr impatient and you left your phone, your surrogate keeps calling. "

I decided to get in the car and not respond due to the fact that I'm tired of them with the bickering. "So your deaf now? " He asked getting in the car and handing me my phone, should I say anything. "Bae it's family time we're on the way to get the kids and enjoy them, ok ?"

He shook his head before pulling out his phone. I just turned the music up. Pulling up to Bre house was when I broke the silence. "Bae I'm not ignoring you, I just can't deal with the arguing, I know it's my fault that I still have to deal with her but I just need you to be here for me and not entertain the foolishness she dishes out. " I looked over at him and he had a smirk so I leaned to kiss him.

"Now go get Zay I'll stay in the car but tell Bre I said wassup. " Chulo went to get Zay. I didn't want to but I called her.

"Hello " I should just hang up. "Sup babymama, I see I missed your call. " I hope she hurry up and tell me what she wants. "Oh I just called to talk to Jr but I called your mom." This pissed me off. "Why would you do that ?" I tried not to sound mad. "Because that's who he lives with right ? He's never with you because your to busy fucking a fagget. But that's none of my business I spoke with him and that's what matters the most " She hung up in my ear.

Chulo made his way outside like 2 mins later with Zay walking to the car. Then my phone rang again.

....................

Bryce Pov

"Aye you gots to go" I told the hoe. "Alright call me later daddy " I walked her to the door and started cleaning up the room. I got hungry and stopped.

Walking down the hall to the kitchen it's so quite. "Ty ? Bruh yall up ?" I yelled out but them niggas still must be sleeping. I opened the fridge door and I swear they fridge stay packed man. I couldn't decide if I wanted bacon or sausage so I took out both along with 4 eggo waffles and 3 eggs. I went looking through the cabinets for salt, pepper and hot sauce, don't judge me. I noticed I didn't close the fridge, so I grabbed the butter and orange juice, I'm glad it's almost empty so I don't have to get a glass.

After a little over 10 minutes I had just finished my waffles. I made my way to the table and placed my food down. Since they wanna be fancy and shit and have a tv in the dinning room, why wouldn't I watch it.

5 mins into eating my phone rang and it's my babymoms. "Sup girl ?" "Bryce baby where are you I've been worried sick and Jordan misses you. I'm guessing family doesn't matter anymore. " Uh she fucking up my appetite. " It's been what almost 3 days, I will never ever neglect my son. I just got a lot on my mind." She sighed and asked me to come home today or I can forget about our relationship.

I'm not one to take threats lightly so I'll just go home when I'm ready. I'm about to finish up my breakfast and finish cleaning up.

...................

Carlos Pov

Our Wedding Day !

Im walking towards this elevator that awaits my arrival. I'm on the 16th floor great just 15 more floors to go. So much for having a rooftop wedding knowing I'm kinda afraid of heights. I haven't seen the set up beyond pictures due to my stupid fear of heights.

He'll I damn near pissed myself at SixFlags. I'm just praying this goes smoothly. Ugh 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31,Rooftop. As soon as I get off the elevator the wedding planner is rushing me to the awaiting doors. He opens the door and my baby is all that I see at the makeshift altar no one else is visble sure others are present but he's all I can see. Then the music starts

Hear them marching behind you
Soldiers seen there lieing behind your back
I know you'd give your life for the city
Can't you hear the bells, they're ringing for you

I didn't know I was walking until I got closer to my bae. This is actually happening.

Cause I believe you are my king, king
And I believe your my king, king
So let my love, love surround you
Let my love, love bring it back

I specifically told him I wanted Monica without you but since he's the king I guess King by Tamar is fine.

Fear not
'Cause I'll be with you all the way
Don't you worry it's almost over
My king, don't you be afraid
Fear not, fear not
And when the world starts trembling
Just say my name, fear not
'Cause I'll be with you all the way
Fear not, fear not

My stomach is bubbling, I passed gas so many times, my nerves are bad. I just can't wait to get this over with. I think I gotta take a shit.

You're natural leader
Your words are alive, you're a dreamer babe
Your voice is like lightning and thunder
There's no man that I'd rather be under than you, fear not

All this time we've been together and Levi's smile hasn't been more captivating then it is now, mixed with those beautiful eyes.

I believe your my king, king
So let my love, love surround you
Let my love, love bring it back

They say you'll know when you found true love and as much as I hate to admit it, I found my true love but in an awkward way, in footlocker.

Fear not
'Cause I'll be with you all the way
Don't you worry it's almost over
My king, don't you be afraid
Fear not, fear not
And when the world starts trembling
Just say my name, fear not
'Cause I'll be with you all the way
Don't you worry it's almost over
My king, don't you be afraid
Fear not, fear not
And when the world starts trembling
Just call my name
Fear not, fear not

Yes this is it were face to face and I'm speechless. I thank gosh for the things we've been through because it made us stronger. I love him and I'm willing to spend the rest of our lives together. I want to make new memories, travel, have a little more crazy sex, make undeniable love, go to the gym together, shoot hoops together, cook for him, be there for him. I want to be his help mate, comfort him in a time of need after all were both men and afraid to show our emotions until it's to late. I wanna be everything the he needs and him to be the same for me. I wanna raise our children, yes I said our children together and maybe adopt one. I want to complete his story just like he's completed mine.

I didn't know I was crying until he use his index finger on his right hand to wipe away the single strand tear from the left side of my cheek. You see its the little things that count. I love him always and forever. I can't wait for the days to be lazy in bed and say 'you should do it cause you love me, after all your my husband' and for him to reply 'Chulo baby you know I got you'.

I've been counting so I know that for the almost 3 years we've been together he's cried 3 times and it was for real reasons . But to see him tear up right here in front of me and all theses witnesses made me love him just that much more. I don't know if you noticed but Levi use to act all tough and macho and manly I guess you could say. I'm just happy were able to mellow one another out.

After all he's my King, King.

Thank you again for your support, comments, votes and reads. Happy holidays.